PFT: Pursuit of Sean Payton looms, if it hasn’t already started (2 Viewers)

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
So many of you folks around here just want sunshine pumped up your backside and anything critical or negative is taken like a personal assault.

I’m not apologizing for Taysom Hill being my favorite player to root for on the Saints… if they traded him away, I’m staying a fan of his.

Between this thread and the Ben Watson thread, it’s like a blizzard around here with all these snowflakes ❄️.

😘
You went in a thread celebrating a great play by Olave and dropped a backhanded compliment.

You said in this thread you would stop being a Saints fan if they traded Taysom to LA along with Payton.

Plenty of us are critical. I criticize a lot. But jumping in positive threads to crap on them and telling the world you’re gonna stop being a Saints fan is just trolling.

Saintcd

Rookie
Reaction score
You're spreading misinformation. They listed is as an option, but neither of them said there's no way he stays on the team next season.

Re-working his contract at a reduced rate was listed as an option.

Reduced rate should be the only option if they keep him. No way should they restructure or extend him and push even more money down the road.

Reaction score
You went in a thread celebrating a great play by Olave and dropped a backhanded compliment.

You said in this thread you would stop being a Saints fan if they traded Taysom to LA along with Payton.

Plenty of us are critical. I criticize a lot. But jumping in positive threads to crap on them and telling the world you’re gonna stop being a Saints fan is just trolling.
If I was any more critical, I'd probably be banned.

(note to mods: if I get more critical, pls no ban me)

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Fleeting support until he gets injured again. We all wish for the best for every player and then there’s reality of Father Time on a WR that’s been out for 2+ seasons now. Even without another injury, he’d have to play less reps and monitor his health with now coming back from such a long period and be the #2 behind Olave.
Well, let’s assume he gets healthy and the saints keep him. That would be a heck of a battle in camp and a heck of a duo to defend. Big assumption I realize.

504gks

Practice Squad
Reaction score
When I was stationed in San Diego I would go see them. They had Stan Humphries as their qb back then, he was a Louisiana guy. They got smoked by the Niners that year…the games were fun..weather was perfect.
San Diego has better weather than New Orleans?

BensonJr

Rookie
Reaction score
San Diego has better weather than New Orleans?
Well, he would not have to worry about being displaced twice in 17 years by hurricanes. I guess California could fall into the ocean due to an earthquake but I think SP is ok with that risk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom