PFT: Pursuit of Sean Payton looms, if it hasn’t already started (1 Viewer)

I hope he goes to the Chargers for two 1st round picks and then the Bolts sign Michael Thomas after the Saints cut him.

I’ve always kinda liked the Chargers, and that would give me team to pull for while the Saints circle the drain until they get a legit Head Coach and QB

I hope he goes to the Chargers for two 1st round picks and then the Bolts sign Michael Thomas after the Saints cut him.

I’ve always kinda liked the Chargers, and that would give me team to pull for while the Saints circle the drain until they get a legit Head Coach and QB
Send Sean, Mike, and Taysom to the Chargers for 2 firsts, and a couple of seconds.

I've always had a soft spot for the Chargers. Went to a lot of their games back in the 80s and 90s. The only games I watch besides the Saints are when either Chargers or Bengals play. No great fondness for the Bengals but I'll pull for them as as J.B. is their QB.

Otherwise I don't even watch the NFL anymore.

Chargers would be ideal. They fit what SP is looking for wrt roster and location, they have a FRP this year and they’re in the AFC.

Only thing they don’t have is a fanbase. But I’m not sure if that matters to SP

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom