PFT: Pursuit of Sean Payton looms, if it hasn’t already started (3 Viewers)

I kinda want to go to a bad team for a better pick, Chargers will probably be in the middle of the draft.

price-of-the-brick-going-up-marlo.gif

Maybe there is a possibility that Payton just needed a break. A year off just to relax. Then come back to work on airline in 2023. Any way that's possible.?

Nothing to feel better about. Just calling out your fandom gatekeeping. What you do with that is up to you.
Yall should knock it off. Michael Thomas was playing hurt to win games and see of DB9 in his final year and got hurt in a clean up game in the 4th Quarter.

We have a history of treating players with misdiagnoses by our medical staff...i.e. K. Lewis and D. Breaux. And then now it leads up Michael Thomas. This isnt on him.

The man wants to olay and I truly believe every word he said after the Atlanta Failcons game. But that isnt good enough for yall. Yall wanna cry bout his paycheck and how he is robbing the franchise...like this is yall money directly out yall pockets.

Let this man heal and be respectful about his injury and his health and stop it.

He gave us 5 great seasons b2b of records being broke and even broke a single season NFL record and got OPOY. He deserves our patience and our sincere empathy about his health status.

This fanfare on this board is starting to morph into the NFC EAST fans.

Yall should knock it off. Michael Thomas was playing hurt to win games and see of DB9 in his final year and got hurt in a clean up game in the 4th Quarter.

We have a history of treating players with misdiagnoses by our medical staff...i.e. K. Lewis and D. Breaux. And then now it leads up Michael Thomas. This isnt on him.

The man wants to olay and I truly believe every word he said after the Atlanta Failcons game. But that isnt good enough for yall. Yall wanna cry bout his paycheck and how he is robbing the franchise...like this is yall money directly out yall pockets.

Let this man heal and be respectful about his injury and his health and stop it.

He gave us 5 great seasons b2b of records being broke and even broke a single season NFL record and got OPOY. He deserves our patience and our sincere empathy about his health status.

Here's another fact for you.

Tre'Quan Smith has more games played, more receptions, more yards and more TDs than MT does over the last 3 seasons.

Interesting. I didn't claim any of what you wrote here. All I said is that judging someone's level of "fandom" - which is a completely arbitrary and meritless concept to begin with - is a meaningless and pointless exercise, and using it as a basis for criticizing someone is just completely hollow, baseless criticism.

Last edited:
I hope he goes to the Chargers for two 1st round picks and then the Bolts sign Michael Thomas after the Saints cut him.

I’ve always kinda liked the Chargers, and that would give me team to pull for while the Saints circle the drain until they get a legit Head Coach and QB
I’m old enough to have had a soft spot for the old Coryell-era Chargers. I had two novelty helmets from Security Sporting Goods back in the day, one Saints and one Chargers.

Justin Herbert being there adds to their chances of being the team that gets him to return to coaching. That list of teams is short, too. I just can’t envision Payton coming back to coaching if the QB situation isn’t near-elite — or better!

Sean has a man crush on Herbert. And he should…. Dude is a young mobile version of Dan Marino. If we had anything like him waiting in the wings while Brees was here…. Sean would still be here…. And we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom