PFT: Pursuit of Sean Payton looms, if it hasn’t already started (2 Viewers)

TBH, as a Bucs fan I'd love to have this guy. Pair him with Brady...damn.

I'm not sure Sean would ever come to Tampa though given the history, and I think the price the Saints would want for him to go to a division rival would be way, way more than the Bucs would or could pay. Though in many respects, the Bucs would meet most of Sean's criteria. Though I believe Sean would want full control, which would create a problem with Licht.

Having said all that, I do think there's an open question as to who Payton is without Drew Brees? I think we just don't know the answer to that. Belechick is arguably the greatest of all time, and well...
Serious question. What are the chances that ‘22 is Brady’s last year or going to a different team in ‘23?

If Sean wants to coach next year, the price should be a 1st and 2nd in 2023, a 1st and 3rd in 2024, or a good player instead of the 2nd or 3rd round picks. The 2 1sts should not be negotiable. If no team wants to pay that, Sean stays on Fox.

The Saints hold all the cards. Make the other team ante up.

Last edited:
Interesting. I didn't claim any of what you wrote here. All I said is that judging someone's level of "fandom" - which is a completely arbitrary and meritless concept to begin with - is a meaningless and pointless exercise, and using it as a basis for criticizing someone is just completely hollow, baseless criticism.
Mentioning Michael Thomas name in a post about Sean Payton is the point.

My fictional jesus...its like the educational system in this country has failed us and failed you to a certain degree. But carry on.

Here's another fact for you.

Tre'Quan Smith has more games played, more receptions, more yards and more TDs than MT does over the last 3 seasons.
Knock it off...you are creating chaos by posting this. Why are you comparing an injured player to someone who isnt injured?

This is the foolishnes I am talking about. What purpose did that serve to even post that?

And then yall wonder why FA didnt want to come here while we were winning en masse. This fanfare is starting to be cancerous as the Eagles and Cowboys. There I said it.

Knock it off...you are creating chaos by posting this. Why are you comparing an injured player to someone who isnt injured?

This is the foolishnes I am talking about. What purpose did that serve to even post that?

And then yall wonder why FA didnt want to come here while we were winning en masse. This fanfare is starting to be cancerous as the Eagles and Cowboys. There I said it.

The point is TQS is considered by many as always injured, yet the player who we invested in is actually the most injured player over the last 3 seasons. If you didn't pick that up, that's not my fault Saints fan or shall I specify MT fanboi.

The point is TQS is considered by many as always injured, yet the player who we invested in is actually the most injured player over the last 3 seasons. If you didn't pick that up, that's not my fault Saints fan or shall I specify MT fanboi.
Again....stop the unnecessary comparisons.

TQS isnt MT...and MT isnt TQS...their injuries arent the same and their bodies are not the same. So comparison is a moot point.

This is disgusting behavior and the fact that grown men sit on this forum and think stuff like this about other grown men, who literally risk their life and limp for your entertainment..is really pathetic and disgusting.

Again...because you buy tickets, merchandise and jerseys...you do not own these players to speak disgustingly about them.

How hard is that to understand?

I hope he goes to the Chargers for two 1st round picks and then the Bolts sign Michael Thomas after the Saints cut him.

I’ve always kinda liked the Chargers, and that would give me team to pull for while the Saints circle the drain until they get a legit Head Coach and QB
When I was stationed in San Diego I would go see them. They had Stan Humphries as their qb back then, he was a Louisiana guy. They got smoked by the Niners that year…the games were fun..weather was perfect.

I hope he goes to the Chargers for two 1st round picks and then the Bolts sign Michael Thomas after the Saints cut him.

I’ve always kinda liked the Chargers, and that would give me team to pull for while the Saints circle the drain until they get a legit Head Coach and QB

I did pull for the Chargers while I lived in San Diego county (Escondido) for a short time before moving to NO to go to college, so...

Serious question. What are the chances that ‘22 is Brady’s last year or going to a different team in ‘23?
We do know this about Payton. He helped the Giants get to a SB with Kerry Collins at QB. Talent wise
they had no business being there. He turned 5th round draft choice Quincy Carter into a 3000 Yd.
passer in Dallas. Anyone believing Drew Brees is entirely responsible for his success is sadly mistaken.

I love when people post this type of foolishness. So we cut Michael Thomas and take his enormous hit to our cap. Please elaborate who replaces him who? who? your guy Treylon Burks 20rec 264yds 0TDs. SMH. Not to mention when MT13 is healthy he proved this year he is still one of the best.

Fire the medical staff and lets reset the whole team BTW Terron Armstead 10 Games to 10 Starts this season....interesting?

If MT comes back next year and catches a pass, watch 60,000 fans erupt in support, and about 20 keyboard warriors groan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom