PFT: Pursuit of Sean Payton looms, if it hasn’t already started (2 Viewers)

Don't let the door hit you on the way out
So many of you folks around here just want sunshine pumped up your backside and anything critical or negative is taken like a personal assault.

I’m not apologizing for Taysom Hill being my favorite player to root for on the Saints… if they traded him away, I’m staying a fan of his.

Between this thread and the Ben Watson thread, it’s like a blizzard around here with all these snowflakes ❄️.

😘

Post June 1st cut… that comes straight from both Nick Underhill and Mike Triplett who agree there’s really no way Michael Thomas stays on this team next season.

Tweet at them about their “foolishness”… I’m sure you know more than those two. 🤦‍♂️

You're spreading misinformation. They listed is as an option, but neither of them said there's no way he stays on the team next season.

Re-working his contract at a reduced rate was listed as an option.

So many of you folks around here just want sunshine pumped up your backside and anything critical or negative is taken like a personal assault.

I’m not apologizing for Taysom Hill being my favorite player to root for on the Saints… if they traded him away, I’m staying a fan of his.

Between this thread and the Ben Watson thread, it’s like a blizzard around here with all these snowflakes ❄️.

😘
You went in a thread celebrating a great play by Olave and dropped a backhanded compliment.

You said in this thread you would stop being a Saints fan if they traded Taysom to LA along with Payton.

Plenty of us are critical. I criticize a lot. But jumping in positive threads to crap on them and telling the world you’re gonna stop being a Saints fan is just trolling.

You're spreading misinformation. They listed is as an option, but neither of them said there's no way he stays on the team next season.

Listen to the podcast.

Reduced rate should be the only option if they keep him. No way should they restructure or extend him and push even more money down the road.

You went in a thread celebrating a great play by Olave and dropped a backhanded compliment.

You said in this thread you would stop being a Saints fan if they traded Taysom to LA along with Payton.

Plenty of us are critical. I criticize a lot. But jumping in positive threads to crap on them and telling the world you’re gonna stop being a Saints fan is just trolling.
If I was any more critical, I'd probably be banned.

(note to mods: if I get more critical, pls no ban me)

Fleeting support until he gets injured again. We all wish for the best for every player and then there’s reality of Father Time on a WR that’s been out for 2+ seasons now. Even without another injury, he’d have to play less reps and monitor his health with now coming back from such a long period and be the #2 behind Olave.
Well, let’s assume he gets healthy and the saints keep him. That would be a heck of a battle in camp and a heck of a duo to defend. Big assumption I realize.

When I was stationed in San Diego I would go see them. They had Stan Humphries as their qb back then, he was a Louisiana guy. They got smoked by the Niners that year…the games were fun..weather was perfect.
San Diego has better weather than New Orleans?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom