PFT reporting: Suzy Kolber & Michelle Tafoya fired from MNF... (1 Viewer)

sign them and let them play corner for us

But they keep the drunk chick on ESPN2?

Great move ESPN, as if your MNF broadcasts weren't crappy enough you dump one of the only decent parts of it.

I guess they want us to hear more of Tony and Jaws fight over stupid crap.

Suzy Kolber is too fine to be fired, you morons!!!

Yeah, she's so fine that I really want to kiss her! Then I'll fire up a letter to those morons at ESPN asking what the heck were they thinking in firing two fine women. They're probably the same morons who think that USC was going to three peat back in 2005.

Last edited:
hopefully they will let her continue to do the NASCAR pre-race show

Suzy Kolber is too fine to be fired, you morons!!!
Am I missing sarcasm, or is this serious? Personally, I don't understand why they even have these sideline reporters--except for Erin Andrews, of course. :9: Those 2 might be knowledgeable, but they are useless to look at.

Am I missing sarcasm, or is this serious? Personally, I don't understand why they even have these sideline reporters--except for Erin Andrews, of course. :9: Those 2 might be knowledgeable, but they are useless to look at.

Broadway Joe and I would disagree.

good move,

i really like kornheiser on PTI but he sounds idiotic callling the games, and the mnf crew is a disgrace and easily the worst broadcast crew as a whole, from the camera guys to jaws, tirico, etc.

the worst was when they had celebrities and favre's wife and people like that in the booth

but i guess it is expectable that the broadcasts are bad when ESPN is the network that runs it

Those two are NOT the problem!! Kornheiser is extremely difficult to listen as a football commentator. I like him on PTI, but he is the cancer among that entire broadcast crew. I like Jaws and I like Mikey T, but Kornheiser is why I hate watching MNF.

KORNHEISER HAS TO GO!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom