PFT reporting: Suzy Kolber & Michelle Tafoya fired from MNF... (1 Viewer)

good move,

i really like kornheiser on PTI but he sounds idiotic callling the games, and the mnf crew is a disgrace and easily the worst broadcast crew as a whole, from the camera guys to jaws, tirico, etc.

the worst was when they had celebrities and favre's wife and people like that in the booth

but i guess it is expectable that the broadcasts are bad when ESPN is the network that runs it

Sorry, no team is worse than Collinsworth and Gumball.

I think they should go withh Mike, Mike and Mike.

O well

hopefully they'll hire two busty hot chicks in their place!!

nah who am i kiddin

Honestly, do you guys actually care about the sideline reporters? Honestly. Are do you guys just think they are hot so ESPN has to keep them?

The only worthwhile sideline reporter is Jay Glazer.

All the others spew out useless crap.

as a chauvinist i would like to say that women have no part in calling football games. the closest they get to the game is cheerleading on the sides. if you want women as eye candy, let's get some, but as far as insightful reporters they are useless

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/50KN74rC_jA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/50KN74rC_jA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I fully expect them to hire a sweaty Tony Siragusa to sideline report fulltime for them. I mean hey, he's still busty too right? :hihi:

That was my first thought. They'll probably hire some former DT who is a few bricks shy of a wall but has an easy going personality.

As long as FOX doesn't get rid of Pam Oliver I can live with this. :mwink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom