PFT reporting that Cheifs to cut Ty Law {merged} (1 Viewer)

another viable option in FA

He would be a nice 1 to 2 year stop gap while we get Young ready. He also provides insurance in case MM is out for the beginning of the year.

no more then 1-2 million

What are the chances he'd go back to New England?

I think that will depend on Samuel, but it certainly makes sense, at least right now.(until the Belechick situation gets settled)

Law is 34 not a option IMO
I disagree...what we need is a vet that can come in and somewhat hold down the fort for the better part of a year, at least until Mckenzie gets healthy. And still have our other big free agent CB on the other side of course.

that doesnt sound like us getting younger and more athletic on defense Per; Coach Payton

that doesnt sound like us getting younger and more athletic on defense Per; Coach Payton

you would have a point if Law was the only move they made this offseason

I dont see how we improve by bringing in guys who are on the other side of there hall of fame careers....and at corner? you think Ty Law can run with these young guys still? I mean i'm a Michigan Man through and through....but I aint stupid...he's not an upgrade....his name is....but his play wont be.

Of course he's not a long-term option, but he would make a great stopgap for us at CB while we coach up Usama and any other corners we might draft this year. Although, if McKenzie will not be good to go for this season, we may need to grab two corners...

We need to win now. If we can upgrade with older players let's do it. It has worked well for other teams.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom