PFT Rumor: 11 Teams and Counting Plan on Using New Trade Chart (1 Viewer)

Hypothetically, if we swapped 1sts with Phili, the difference would be 390 points, or the 51st pick in the draft. Would Sheppard be worth a mid-second rounder?

Hypothetically, if we swapped 1sts with Phili, the difference would be 390 points, or the 51st pick in the draft. Would Sheppard be worth a mid-second rounder?

Well, first of all, we'd have to give them #40 because that's what we currently have. Yes, I would think Lito would be worth that, especially considering he'd be the only corner available that can make a huge impact on our team NOW. Also, with our recent track record of second round picks, it makes it even easier.

Well, first of all, we'd have to give them #40 because that's what we currently have. Yes, I would think Lito would be worth that, especially considering he'd be the only corner available that can make a huge impact on our team NOW. Also, with our recent track record of second round picks, it makes it even easier.

I don't mean giving up our second. What I meant was swapping firsts for Sheppard;

#10 = 1375
#19 = 1010

with the difference being 365 points. Is Shep worth the 365 in order to call it an even trade?

Disregard my math in the first post.

I don't mean giving up our second. What I meant was swapping firsts for Sheppard;

#10 = 1375
#19 = 1010

with the difference being 365 points. Is Shep worth the 365 in order to call it an even trade?

Oh my bad, YES!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom