Article PFT speculating the Raiders may try to hire a rock star coach. (Payton mentioned) it was Gazer (mod edit) (1 Viewer)

Why would any successful and stable coach want to go to the Raiders?
Payton had an opportunity to go to the Raiders the year before coming to the Saints. Bill Parcells basically talked him out of it and told him he needed to make the move with a quality organization instead of one constantly in some sort of turmoil. Sean waited a year as Dallas OC and then took the Saints job. At least that is how I remember it and it has been a while, so if not correct please someone correct me.

The Raiders should keep the current coach. He’s done a good job and I’m not sure hiring a celebrity coach is a good idea for Vegas.

Gonna be hard for him to coach the Bears and the Raiders at the same time lol

24 hr sports coverage is a bad idea
The Raiders are right in the hunt though. I’m pretty sure they can afford more than a second round pick and a future third round pick for Payton, Lattimore, Ramczyk, and Thomas that the Bears are offering.

It could really set them back, but I bet we could get a first AND a second round pick for all four of them.

Aim high!

Gonna be hard for him to coach the Bears and the Raiders at the same time lol

24 hr sports coverage is a bad idea
Agreed. I watch zero but am guilty of reading sports news. Lol I can’t fathom how anyone wastes time watching any sports shows, but I’m sure some folks would wonder how I could waste any time reading sports news.
I guess every Sean Payton rumor is gonna end up being posted on here.
Figured some on here would be interested. 😊

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom