Article PFT Taysom Hill article. (Talking about wanting to be here) (1 Viewer)

I could envision a scenario where SP feels Taysom's skill set is better suited to go against a particular defense then have Taysom start that game, same with Drew. Or if the other defense is playing up to the line against Drew, put Taysom in, throw some deep balls and make them back off. If the other defense has a weak secondary that Drew could carve up, keep him in. Get the best out of each QB.
Did you say Taysom start in place of Drew? Not happening

He won’t but they will split time imo. I read an article today where Drew himself said he’s up to that. Whatever puts the. team in the best position to win. His words.

Take a team like the Jets, or Miami. Let's say they have a good linebacking core, but are weak in the secondary and only so-so on the D-line. Why not let Taysom run his type of offense and get some balls downfield, as well as use our running game. Drew's specialty is reading good secondary players and the short passing game. Either QB can be effective with the running game and Taysom should be better at the deep shots.

Take a team like the Jets, or Miami. Let's say they have a good linebacking core, but are weak in the secondary and only so-so on the D-line. Why not let Taysom run his type of offense and get some balls downfield, as well as use our running game. Drew's specialty is reading good secondary players and the short passing game. Either QB can be effective with the running game and Taysom should be better at the deep shots.
I understand the situational angle but starters don't sit unless they're hurt. I don't doubt that Drew is open to TH getting more snaps after the game starts but he's not about let anyone start ahead of him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom