PFW - The Way We Hear It (1 Viewer)

By that time, David will have used two years of his contract, and would be cut after next season with little penalty on Saints cap, so in theory, their attempts have been legit, and getting them at the price that we did would be welcomed.

I'd much rather make two moves that cost us very little ion terms of overall contract value, than to blow 80 million on one person, who in turn flops.

Sadly, David's contract was heavily front loaded to prevent the Colts from matching.

30th ranking on D. Hard to brlieve that there were 2 defenses worse than ours.

Atleast the Saints are trying to sign top talent................................Oh wait.

I'll ask again. Who in this crop of free agents would have satisfied you? There was one dominant corner back. One dominant linebacker and one dominant offensive lineman. After that, what? Just wondering what it would have taken to qualify as a successful free agency.

Taking all three, you know that Soggy Bottom... not that I agree with that assertion.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, much of Gay's contract is incentive laden, giving it that total value.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom