Philadelphia or Chicago...... (1 Viewer)

Vick isn't looking so hot today. All that hype was against a very bad Haslett defense. The Giants showed the league how to handle Vick and the Bears are also taking it to him.

Right now it's a toss up where/who I'd rather play. Coming into this game, I would have said Bears, but they are coming on. Cutler is still crap IMO.

I think it has more to do with the crappy field. It is really slowing the eagles down.

Well I hate to break it to you but Saints could very easily have to play both Phi and Chi in their house.
If Saints are the 5th seed then they would play the 3rd seed divisional champ first.
Right now that is Phi.
Then if the 6th seeds beats the weak NFC West champ then Saints would play the 2nd seed Divisional champ. Right now that is CHi.
Then AtL for NFCCG.

Well I hate to break it to you but Saints could very easily have to play both Phi and Chi in their house.
If Saints are the 5th seed then they would play the 3rd seed divisional champ first.
Right now that is Phi.
Then if the 6th seeds beats the weak NFC West champ then Saints would play the 2nd seed Divisional champ. Right now that is CHi.
Then AtL for NFCCG.

That's completely not true.

We would play the NFC West winner first (the 4th seed)
It's only possible to play both Phi and Chi if Atlanta is knocked out early by one of those two teams. (suppose Chi gets the 1 seed, and a 3 seed philly knocks a 2 seed Atl out. Then we could be at Sea, at Phi, and at Chi)

Vick isn't looking so hot today. All that hype was against a very bad Haslett defense. The Giants showed the league how to handle Vick and the Bears are also taking it to him.

Right now it's a toss up where/who I'd rather play. Coming into this game, I would have said Bears, but they are coming on. Cutler is still crap IMO.

The Giants were getting handled by Vick and his receivers dropped 2 easy TD's. On the other hand the Bears have provided a successful blueprint on how to neutralize Vick.

1. Drop your safeties deep to take away the deep ball and force Vick to check the ball down.

2. Only rush 4 and play max coverage

3. *** (Most importantly) Have a Peppers type down lineman who can chase Vick down from behind.

The only problem I see is, if you don't get significant pressure from your front 4 then the receivers can find holes in the secondary; if one of your d-lineman aren't fast enough to contain Vick then you can get torched by his scrambling ability. Also, you must make the tackle on the underneath routes.

Vick just threw an amazing TD pass. Into triple coverage.

Today's performance notwithstanding, Philly is the only team that I think can outscore the Saints right now. I'd want Chicago and take my chances with Cutler's debauchery.

Vick 4 fumbles and an INT?? :hihi: Hopefully, the Vick 4 MVP HYPE will die down now.

I doubt it... 333 yards passing, 44 yards running and 2 TD's will be interpreted as Vick almost leading an impossible comeback and still one of the most potent QB's playing today.

You have to wait for a complete implosion b4 those talks stop...

Saints are OVERDUE too beat the the Bears in a playoff game. I've been waiting forever to see it happen. Should have had beaten them back in 91 and again in 06. Saints were the better team in 06, the better team did not win that day. Bring on Cutler and the Bears. I honestly believe though, we would have an easier time with Philly. So, bring them on as well... FTW!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom