Philadelphia Teenagers loot Store. (1 Viewer)

I'm glad schools haven't done away with field trips. You can tell it still makes kids smile.
i would be curious to see what summer enrichment/summer rec opportunities are like in that neighborhood - and i wonder how close this is to the 'sonic weapon' thing i posted a few days ago

On a serious note, I saw what must have been a collective event that looked like chaos but actually had to be fairly organized. I used to live right next to that CVS that had the cop shooting recently. One night I was walking my dog and saw what had to be 20 or more teens in that parking lot. They suddenly took off in different directions and I knew something was up. Fifteen minutes or so later I saw cops chasing kids down St Charles and they eventually caught them. I also heard sirens in the area. That had to be some sort of crime spree that was created to overwhelm law enforcement for a particular area. I never heard more about it but I am convinced that is what must have happened. This was about 8 years ago.

I was actually going to go in the direction of this happened in Philly on July 4th and may have had some connection with Kapernick and Nike dropping the Betsy Ross Flag that may have had some influence on these kids to act like this on the 4th of July... That was my original intent... .But Chuck wanted to throw a little Love on me right out the gate.

Lord Joe, that’s even worse.

But I’m not trying to insult you, you’re not the only one who thinks that the criminal justice reform movement is PC giving a pass to criminal behavior. But you post these kinds of threads like once a week and I can’t come up with any other good reason.

If you don’t like people guessing your intent (based on the context of your other posting), then maybe just say what the intent is. It’s the OP, it’s your thread - tell us what you want it to be about.

I was actually going to go in the direction of this happened in Philly on July 4th and may have had some connection with Kapernick and Nike dropping the Betsy Ross Flag that may have had some influence on these kids to act like this on the 4th of July... That was my original intent... .But Chuck wanted to throw a little Love on me right out the gate.

Wait, why do you think that? I don't see any connection between the two.

Wait, why do you think that? I don't see any connection between the two.

It happened on the July 4th.. Independent day they did it. And all the talk we had from people Like First Time Poster as to why he did not view the 4th with the Same enthusiasm as others did. And it did Happen right after the Betsy Ross flag deal...So it just seemed to reason. I was gonna make a comment that this was more of a Halloween stunt.

I struggled with how to start the thread, I knew it was gonna cause a stir.. So I deleted the 4th of July Connections off, posted the video as is to speak for itself and kind of let the chips fall and the discussion go from there.

What gets me is why the thread wasn't started by someone else. I waited a few days to see if someone would. Cause I knew If I did, the reaction that I would get. And I wasn't wrong.

Last edited:
It's on every single News outlet out there.. has been for days. But I guess that this kind of thing happens everyday.

So instead of condemning the act, we are going to condemn the messenger huh? nice...

Had any of these kids been wearing a MAGA hat... we'd be at 30 pages days ago.

So, chuck was right that you DID want to tie this into a completely irrelevant topic that upsets you, instead of just about it being about how a flash mob is just bad.

You are using it as justification to be upset about Kaepernick and the Flag. I mean.. dude.

And I hope they catch as many of those kids as possible. don't need to punish them all too harshly.. but scare em. Make em fix what they ruined.

So, chuck was right that you DID want to tie this into a completely irrelevant topic that upsets you, instead of just about it being about how a flash mob is just bad.

You are using it as justification to be upset about Kaepernick and the Flag. I mean.. dude.

No I am not.. get real... But because it did happen on the 4th of July I was merely speculating. And being the 4th, it kind of seemed like a holiday for a little teen rebellion.. That is why I made the association with Halloween.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom