Philip Rivers (1 Viewer)

yankmccobb76

All-Pro
Reaction score
I wouldn't have that no class punk on my team. I don't care how talented he is.
Why does he feel the need to trash talk to opposing teams, fans, etc after his team has success? I realize that there is no telling what he hears from the opposition but just be the better person and let your play do the talking.....and no I'm not a Colts fan.

Makes me appreciate Drew even more. Now let's get Drew a defense so this classy individual can have the best chance for a championship.

canuckredux

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
They were jawing at him after he got hurt; that's no class on the part of the Colts fans.

OP
OP
yankmccobb76

yankmccobb76

All-Pro
Reaction score
And what happened when he heckled Cutler when the game was wrapping up.

Like I said, be the better person.

atceagle

BRING THE WOOD!
Reaction score
I have a feeling he may be hurt worse than the broadcasters thought. When he and Manning were shaking hands, it looked like he said "It doesn't look good." Now, he could've been talking about LT but I don't think Manning would have asked Rivers how LT was doing.

SW Saints Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
At the end of the Indy game he was talking trash with the fans.....guy is a serious head case and will get embarressed next week by NE. He IS a sitting duck in the pocket and NE will come after him early and often. SD has no chance to move the ball consistently next week. They will need special teams and def contributions to have any chance next week...and I can't stand NE! Harrison is an older vers of Rivers who I would love to see have his clock CLEANED next week. No win situation....GO PACKERS!!!

OP
OP
yankmccobb76

yankmccobb76

All-Pro
Reaction score
I have a feeling he may be hurt worse than the broadcasters thought. When he and Manning were shaking hands, it looked like he said "It doesn't look good." Now, he could've been talking about LT but I don't think Manning would have asked Rivers how LT was doing.
Terrible thing to say, I know but..........couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Good luck Volek.

klm2656

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I don't like P.R.'s attitude either, but will still be hoping for the upset next week b/c I would really love to see S. Merriman and co. make Brady cry like the baby he is.

atceagle

BRING THE WOOD!
Reaction score
Another thing I just thought of re: Rivers's injury. After he came back out to the field after getting hurt, the camera showed him and LT talking. Then all of the sudden, LT had a very bad reaction to something Rivers told him. All speculation on my part, but I'll say ACL.

canuckredux

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The Broncos were initiating it, too. Ask Bailey and he'll say the exact opposite because nobody wants to admit they were wrong. Cutler's Mr. Innocent Victim? This is a guy who blamed his lack of success at Vandy on his teammates. Even if it IS true, you don't go blaming the guys around you for your own failures. The fact is, it's a divisional rivalry with no love lost between either of them; there is going to be a world of heated exchanges between both teams. Rivers is not a punk and he is not classless.

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
Reaction score
Rivers does talk a lot of crap on the field, especially for a guy that hasn't really done much in the NFL.

Pickz

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
When Reggie Wayne got injured on that play when Mcree hit him they put the camera on LT and I read his lips... He was saying "get up kid, get up kid." Philip Rivers need to learn from LT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
superchuck500 Everything Else Board 8