Philip Rivers (1 Viewer)

Brees has a lot more class than rivers. Every time the dude is on t.v. he's flapping his gums. yada yada yada. He sounds like a moron. I don't even think his teammates like him. How many times have LT get angry with him.

Class is the most overused term to describe football players I've ever heard. I've seen Brees get fired up and angry on the field plenty of times. How many times has LT gotten angry with him? None that I know of.

How do you know what he sounds on the field? How can you come to the conclusion that he sounds like a moron based on what you see on TV during a game when you can't even hear what he is saying?

I'm sure plenty of people would say Randy Moss has no class, nevermind that he has a foundation for handicap kids and brings as many as he can to home games (hes done that since his Viking days).

What you see on TV is not always what someone is really like.

Last edited:
Brees has a lot more class than rivers. Every time the dude is on t.v. he's flapping his gums. yada yada yada. He sounds like a moron. I don't even think his teammates like him. How many times have LT get angry with him.

Well there's a difference between not liking the guy because of his on field play and not liking him because of his chatter with fans. Some are trying to say he's a loser when on the field, he's accomplished just as much as Drew Brees has.

Class seems to be overrated anyway. Bill Belichick is about to have the most successful season in NFL history with guys like Randy Moss on his team. Neither of those guys is anything I would call classy.

Maybe we should start signing the win-at-all-costs guys. Class has the team sitting at home right now.

Another thing I just thought of re: Rivers's injury. After he came back out to the field after getting hurt, the camera showed him and LT talking. Then all of the sudden, LT had a very bad reaction to something Rivers told him. All speculation on my part, but I'll say ACL.

Called it here.

Well there's a difference between not liking the guy because of his on field play and not liking him because of his chatter with fans. Some are trying to say he's a loser when on the field, he's accomplished just as much as Drew Brees has.

And yet Brees has done it with half the talent Rivers has. You give me that defense, Drew wins a Super Bowl.

Class seems to be overrated anyway. Bill Belichick is about to have the most successful season in NFL history with guys like Randy Moss on his team. Neither of those guys is anything I would call classy.

Maybe we should start signing the win-at-all-costs guys. Class has the team sitting at home right now.

I won't say that the Patriots are oozing with class. But, out of the 2, the classier team is still playing.

He has not!!!!!! No way! Brees has broken way more records than he ever will, and has brought his team to the NFC Championship twice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom