Philip Rivers (1 Viewer)

When Reggie Wayne got injured on that play when Mcree hit him they put the camera on LT and I read his lips... He was saying "get up kid, get up kid." Philip Rivers need to learn from LT

aww u guys wear panties and stockings

its the NFL

i like a lil trash talk now and then

shows that these guys have balls

Rivers was acting childish, but so were most of the other Chargers. I can't wait to see the whining after New England whips them next weekend. "Oh they did the classless dance Merriman does back at us. That was classless of them, even though he does it all the time."

I would say he's a thug, but he's white so I'm not.

Meh, I don't think you should trash talk the fans, and the Chargers have been doing that for quite some time.

meh, i bet players from every team trash talk fans during a game....you just don't see it on TV.....

Yeah, his trash-talking was getting to be too much, but if that's who he is...then let him be.

He also was in the right situation to do so if wanted...He/team just beat the super-bowl defending champions and a tough team at HOME. That's quite a feat'.

Randy Moss talks crap to fans. I remember this going to the Saints vs. Vikings in '04. And we all know about his mooning incident, but I guess we remember what we want to.

the packers fans were being racist towards him

shows them right

i didn't have a problem with it either

The Broncos were initiating it, too. Ask Bailey and he'll say the exact opposite because nobody wants to admit they were wrong. Cutler's Mr. Innocent Victim? This is a guy who blamed his lack of success at Vandy on his teammates. Even if it IS true, you don't go blaming the guys around you for your own failures. The fact is, it's a divisional rivalry with no love lost between either of them; there is going to be a world of heated exchanges between both teams. Rivers is not a punk and he is not classless.

First off lack of success? the guy got SEC player of the year, playing at Vandy! Second please show me a link were Cutler ever said something like that, ive been following him since his senior season and the guy is nothing but class. And for the record Rivers is a punk and is classless. Rivers ran down the field and jawed at Cutler after he missed a fourth down attempt. Its alright though because when Cutler actually gets an offensive line I'll be all smiles when he shows Rivers just how much better of a quaterback he is.

PS Bailey didnt say anything except commenting that Rivers needs to EARN the right to trash talk in this league and that he hasn't done anything to warrant the trash talking he is known for talking. The Chiefs and Raiders are an even bigger rival to the Broncos if it trully was something that happens between alll division rivalries why isnt champ and the Broncos complainig about Brodie Croyle or whoever the Raiders had at quarterback that given week? In fact Champ has never said that about any other quarterback but Rivers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom