Philly bound! (1 Viewer)

I heard its CRAZY rough up there dude. A friend of my got ****** on at a game up there one time....not to scare you, but the fans are trash!

Have a safe trip and a great time! Represent well Stephen..:gosaints:

I'll be there... it's just a 30 minute drive for me.

They can be pretty rough on opposing team's fans though, so be careful.

Had plans on going. Glad we decided not to go. No time to be fighting at a game.

i heard Bobby H.an Deke say last night:DO NOT WEAR THE B&G Colors to the game ,and everytime the saints score GOLF CLAP...Also theres a JAIL:idunno: in the stadium run there if you get in trouble...Hope you come out of there alive ,let us know if you get back

God Bless:9:

I dont care where it is, I would PROUDLY sport the B&G. However, I would also be very considerate / polite despite how badly we spank their butts.

We'll miss u. I had a co-worker that's a New England fan that said he would never go back there again. Things were thrown at him and he was challenged to two fights. He left at halftime because he could not take it anymore.

I dont care where it is, I would PROUDLY sport the B&G. However, I would also be very considerate / polite despite how badly we spank their butts.
i agree he was just saying for your on safety, an you would'nt draw the eagles fans to you,i guess there a bunch of a******e:idunno:,my goodness its just football

i heard Bobby H.an Deke say last night:DO NOT WEAR THE B&G Colors to the game ,and everytime the saints score GOLF CLAP...Also theres a JAIL:idunno: in the stadium run there if you get in trouble...Hope you come out of there alive ,let us know if you get back

God Bless:9:

There is a holding cell "Jail" at the dome too...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom