Philly bound! (1 Viewer)

Bring some mace and a stun gun. J/J
Have fun but be careful, I've heard it can be rough up there.

We'll miss u. I had a co-worker that's a New England fan that said he would never go back there again. Things were thrown at him and he was challenged to two fights. He left at halftime because he could not take it anymore.

I'm going, but I'm with the personal chef of the owner, so I'm protected. Anyway, I'd judge it by where you are sitting. Lower or club level, you are probably safe, upper level all bets are off. Also just wear black, that's my plan black and khaki.

Also, if you are renting a car, and can, cancel it. There is a train from the airport to Center City, and from Center City to the stadium. If you need to go staight to the airport after the game, just catch a cab-it's only like 20.

If you post here or PM me some of your food like/dislikes I can make some restaurant recs as well.

I've yet to go to an Eagles game, but from what I've seen at Phillies/Mets, just don't be a *******. Stick to the golf clap, don't talk crap, and you'll be fine.

My advice would be watch it on TV. Not classy fans at all.

Bring some rechargable batteries with you. That way when they throw some standard batteries at you, you can then toss them some rechargable batteries and explain why they are better for the environment.

i heard Bobby H.an Deke say last night:DO NOT WEAR THE B&G Colors to the game ,and everytime the saints score GOLF CLAP...Also theres a JAIL:idunno: in the stadium run there if you get in trouble...Hope you come out of there alive ,let us know if you get back

God Bless:9:

talk about WEAK. you lose serious fan points if you show up in anything but B&G..

Bring Pepper Spray.

Dude can I have your stuff?

I think these two comments about sums it up.

I've been to a game there before when they were playing the Redskins a few years back, and let's just say that I really wouldn't recommend wearing our colors unless you have a good life insurance plan.

Last edited:
it's a shame, the way those silly philly fans are. eagle fans are by far the worse fans you can meet. where i live, i can't swing a dead cat without hitting one. i'm praying for a win, so they'll keep their yaps shut for a few days.

I agree with pretty much everyone's advice on this forum. I mean, I know you may be thinking "hey, it's just a sports game, I have every right to cheer for my team and wear their colors", but literally, people will fight you (and gang fight you) if you piss them off, and sometimes it can take a while for security to come to your rescue. I once saw a New Jersey Devils fan get beat up by about 19 Flyers fans surrounding him to the left, right, top and bottom rows... it can get very serious. With that being said, HAVE FUN! It's awesome you are going up there to represent out team! Check out Pat's Cheesesteaks if you can, best food in the city.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L9v6-dnHtAE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L9v6-dnHtAE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom