Philly Fans Already Going Nuts (1 Viewer)

Something tells me that Payton has seen the eggs from these fans before in his career.

Love good passionate football fans so early in the year. Should be a great game.

I'm very worried about the Eagles Defense. Hope we can make it work against them. Who Dat!

Here's to no injuries and to seeing these Eagles again in the Superdome in January.

i hope you iggles fans will come back and eat all the crow we'll be serving up after the game.

The funny thing is, Eagles fans are NOT talking this game up as if it's a lock...you guys are. We know we have a battle on our hands because Kolb is the QB. I'll be back after the game, but I have no intention of eating crow if we lose.

As much as I'd love to win this game, a loss today will not define our season.

Last edited:
I put on my Deuce jersey today, and thought back to that playoff game where he pounded the shegals into submission. I might have to get a Bell jersey so I can have similar reflections in the future.

:spanka:
Eagle_smiley.jpg
:knockout:
this going to be a tough game,saints fans need to be confident,not over confident anything can happen on the 100yd grass feild,Geaux Saints playing in a tough place,on the road

:bash:
Eagle_smiley.jpg

:smashfreakB:

Speaking of philly, check out comedina Bill Burr telling those people off on you tube, it is one of the best things I have ever seen. I would put the link here, but I don't want to get in trouble with Saints Report. It is really amazing how he goes after the whole crowd.

The funny thing is, Eagles fans are NOT talking this game up as if it's a lock...you guys are. We know we have a battle on our hands because Kolb is the QB. I'll be back after the game, but I have no intention of eating crow if we lose.

As much as I'd love to win this game, a loss today will not define our season.

But it will expose your overrated Defense. I agree you guys are not the same team on Offense without Mcnabb, but he does not play defense.

Our Offense vs. Eagles Defense will give us both a good look at what we can both expect this season.

Just for the record, I expect big things.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom