Philly Fans Already Going Nuts (1 Viewer)

Kolb was their MVP today, did you watch the game? The two picks at the end were only because he HAD to force the issue. Heck, his day was better than Breesus' debut against Cleveland with us, and Breesus had starting experience then. A lot of the second half yards were scrub yards too, but he had good 1st half stats. Very respectable debut as a starter.

Put your head under that tail and you'll find out soon enough
laugh.gif
Don't forget the wipees!

LOL!

I think I'll pass on that..

i see a few people bashing the wildcat here but it was pretty effective to me.I think it is really irritating to have to stop. The only down fall if any would be the lack of rythym within the offense. Andy Reid is a great playcaller and had a superior game plan. There was no way he could win the conventional way with Kolb.

I don't think it was much more effective from a per play average than a quality running game like with Weaver blocking for Westbrook out of the I. Seems a bit riskier than runs, but hoping for bigger rewards. I don't think it's worth the practice time if you have a good traditional O, and with Westbrook, McCoy, Jackson, McNabb (and Kolb as it turned out today), et al, the Eagles should be able to succeed without the gimmicks. I just didn't see 10 yards per pop, or anything that Bell didn't produce for us with Evans and big bodies blocking. You only have so many reps in practice, and I just don't see the reward for all the foolishness.

Hey hold up a second....the guy mentioned Hofstra...not MC. Of course I know who Colston is....who's this Hofstra guy? That's who I said I'd have to look out for.

Thanks for the laugh, lady. We'll see y'all in the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom