Philly writer on the Eagles Wildcat O - Bullseye! (2 Viewers)

wub.gif

Those thugs are from EMB...we had a huge tailgate last Nov for the Giants game and about 40 of us met for the first time and partied like we were on Bourbon St!

So... you never been mugged while partying on Bourbon Street? Or Maybe you were doing the mugging... LOL j/k again. Maybe Reid dumps some of that Wild Eagle formation stuff... it will be interesting how Vick factors in with that... but the fact he kept using it over and over seemed like another poster said... Desperate. On a side note, do they still have a moth ball park of navy ships in the port? I remember going to philly in 7th or 8th grade and seeing a huge aircraft carrier... while riding over the bridge, it was in moth balls... this was late 80's... do they still have a big used navy ship lot out there? Good Luck!

DsebastianEagles -

Just wanted to say it's great to see another gal who loves sports. We can't let the guys have all the fun! Best to you and your season...

Kat

So... you never been mugged while partying on Bourbon Street? Or Maybe you were doing the mugging... LOL j/k again. Maybe Reid dumps some of that Wild Eagle formation stuff... it will be interesting how Vick factors in with that... but the fact he kept using it over and over seemed like another poster said... Desperate. On a side note, do they still have a moth ball park of navy ships in the port? I remember going to philly in 7th or 8th grade and seeing a huge aircraft carrier... while riding over the bridge, it was in moth balls... this was late 80's... do they still have a big used navy ship lot out there? Good Luck!
I've never been to Bourbon St...but I did my share of the mugging at the tailgate LOL. I'm not sure how this wildcat idea is going to progress. McNabb didn't like it in the preseason...and now it seems as if it messed with the flow of the offense yesterday. Granted, it was Kolb's first start so it wouldn't take much to interrupt that flow...but I'm sure McNabb will share his viewpoints with Reid.

The shipyard...I know exactly what you're referring to...it sat vacant for several years. I kinda think they converted it (or parts of it) to a business...but I'm not sure. I live 50 miles west of Philly in amishland of all places lol....it's been awhile since that place was in the news.

That one play when they ran the pitch option at the goal line made me laugh out loud for real. Really? This is the NFL, bring that weak **** back to college. Of course they got a lucky 4th down TD on the next play....

exactly, thought i was watching LSU on that play.

Great QB's are all about rythmn. Check out Drew's few bad games. They came against really good running teams who could keep him off the field for extended periods of time, not against truly great defenses. I know Ried was just trying to help Kolb, but when Donovan gets back, they need to scrap this idea.

Oh, and I know Payton has some plays with Reggie as the WildSaint QB, but he can keep that junk in his bag as well.

I don't usually post but I couldn't resist adding this quote from a Philly article.

What happened to the defense? The same unit that terrorized Jake Delhomme last week and forced 7 Carolina turnovers, got its lunch eaten by Drew Brees on Sunday. The guy is unblitzable and pretty much unstoppable, especially when you give his receivers as many yards after the catch as the Eagles did. -- Paul Domowitch :worthy:

Love the article--sounds like someone who knows how to take his lumps with a sense of humor. And props to DsebastianEagles, a classy representative of an opponent's fandom. Cheers on that Eagle wing and beer; you've got to know how many times we've had to chow down on fleurs de lis and vinaigrette, so we can empathize!

As SJ pointed out, I'm a girl not a guy. And I'm also not here to eat crow...technically I never boasted about us winning. I didn't feel good about this game from the start. However, I did think we'd put up a better defensive battle...so I'll eat a wing...just add some hot sauce and blue cheese dressing and I'll go get a beer!

Eventhough our game is over, don't let that you stop from posting on our board. You are always welcome to come visit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom