Philly writer on the Eagles Wildcat O - Bullseye! (1 Viewer)

As SJ pointed out, I'm a girl not a guy.

Now that your sex has been confirmed by a credible source, I'll believe it. All that said, think of it as "mankind." Sorry about that...no disrespect intended. My bad...

And I'm also not here to eat crow...technically I never boasted about us winning. I didn't feel good about this game from the start.

Technically, I never said you boasted about winning, I said you were here to show your pride in your team. Nothing wrong with that, we actually enjoy it here...we understand passion! You got my respect by NOT crossing the smack line. And you may not be here to eat crow, but you surely had to know the comments that await you. Again, kudos for showing up and taking it like a man....er, a woman...

However, I did think we'd put up a better defensive battle...so I'll eat a wing...just add some hot sauce and blue cheese dressing and I'll go get a beer!

No requirements on how to eat your crow here...you can even have it Philly-style with cheese on a hoagie roll if you prefer. And the beer is on us!

When they ran the "wildcat" formation more than three times, it started smelling like desperation. I felt like our D adjusted well.

Now that your sex has been confirmed by a credible source, I'll believe it. All that said, think of it as "mankind." Sorry about that...no disrespect intended. My bad...
Haha no problem! This site doesn't have an option for you to display your sex and let's face it, when it comes to football, it's easy to assume all posters are guys. Sounds like you have a few diehard female fans here....such as SJ...which is very cool.

Technically, I never said you boasted about winning, I said you were here to show your pride in your team. Nothing wrong with that, we actually enjoy it here...we understand passion! You got my respect by NOT crossing the smack line. And you may not be here to eat crow, but you surely had to know the comments that await you. Again, kudos for showing up and taking it like a man....er, a woman...
flex.gif
Yeah I expected the comments lol. I just didn't open my big mouth like some of the cowpissers did to the giants...they got crows feet coming out their a** right now! But I'm sure there were a few people here who visited EMB this week....let's just say we exchanged some spirited smacktalk over there hehe.

No requirements on how to eat your crow here...you can even have it Philly-style with cheese on a hoagie roll if you prefer. And the beer is on us!
Now that's a deal!
kriss%20de%20valnor.gif

The Eagles offense needed to be operating pretty efficiently to keep pace with Brees and Payton's air attack, and I thought that the wildcat seemed to destroy any rhythm that Kolb was able to generate.

All the Eagles fans that visited SR this week were pretty cool, and it seems like there have been some other cool PHI fans through the years.

Haha no problem! This site doesn't have an option for you to display your sex and let's face it, when it comes to football, it's easy to assume all posters are guys. Sounds like you have a few diehard female fans here....such as SJ...which is very cool.

flex.gif
Yeah I expected the comments lol. I just didn't open my big mouth like some of the cowpissers did to the giants...they got crows feet coming out their a** right now! But I'm sure there were a few people here who visited EMB this week....let's just say we exchanged some spirited smacktalk over there hehe.

Now that's a deal!
kriss%20de%20valnor.gif

I love those smiley faces. LOL.

Too be honest, I expected more of a game out of the eagles even with McNabb out. I was disappointed, but thank you spread for earning me a beer this week. :9:

I just didn't open my big mouth like some of the cowpissers did to the giants...they got crows feet coming out their a** right now!

See, that right there is why any team and any of their fans who ended up the week with a L probably feels good right now. I honestly don't know what I enjoyed more, getting a win or watching Eli lift his leg and mark his territory in Jerry's new toilet.

see, that right there is why any team and any of their fans who ended up the week with a l probably feels good right now. I honestly don't know what i enjoyed more, getting a win or watching eli lift his leg and mark his territory in jerry's new toilet.

wow!!! Roflmao :D:D:D

See, that right there is why any team and any of their fans who ended up the week with a L probably feels good right now. I honestly don't know what I enjoyed more, getting a win or watching Eli lift his leg and mark his territory in Jerry's new toilet.
laugh.gif
LMAO!! They are both my most hated rivals so I enjoyed watching them stink it up while getting my drunk on!

But as a consolation prize for the cowboys, Jerry had game-changing distractions like girls dancing in cages...maybe one of them went home with Romo.

Well to me the Eagles running the Wildcat or Wild Eagle or whatever the heck their name for it is showed me Reid had little confidence in Kolb no matter what he says. Yeah he had a lot of yards at the end of the game but he started getting something going Reid would pull him out and run the gimmick.

philadelphians love crude sarcasm, saying the opposite of what you actually mean. In high school, it got so ridiculous that i started calling my friend tim foster "not tim." pretty soon, we started calling each other "not." it was just a way of life in the philly area back in the day, and i guess it continues to this day..

love this!

Well to me the Eagles running the Wildcat or Wild Eagle or whatever the heck their name for it is showed me Reid had little confidence in Kolb no matter what he says. Yeah he had a lot of yards at the end of the game but he started getting something going Reid would pull him out and run the gimmick.
This is what scares me...we've never been a big gimmick team. Hopefully Reid knows what he's doing....and doesn't overdo this BS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom