phone number port (1 Viewer)

I'm going back to the Note soon. Superior phone in ever facet.

Okay. I'm really just joking with zeetes who I know hates iPhones. I really don't care what kind of phone people choose to have. I've had iPhones for years probably mostly because I have a lot of music through iTunes and all my info is stored in the Apple sphere. They work and I've never had an issue with them, but I'm sure there are many phones that work as well and maybe even have more features that I would never use.

I switched from AT&T to Google Fi a few weeks ago. Even with AT&T giving me a "teacher's discount" and having already paid my phone off long ago, the Google Fi bill will be about half the AT&T price, even with no discount and adding a new phone. Transition was seamless. Took about 10 minutes for the number to transfer over. The only strange blip with the transfer of service is that AT&T instantly closed my online account, so I guess I'll have to go pay in person at a store to finalize that bill. Just seems a strange thing to do when there's still money owed on a paperless billing account. As far as the service, I do lose data service sometimes in weird random spots, but not cell service. I'm wondering if its a setting I've turned on or off, on the phone, since that's new to me as well.

Okay. I'm really just joking with zeetes who I know hates iPhones. I really don't care what kind of phone people choose to have. I've had iPhones for years probably mostly because I have a lot of music through iTunes and all my info is stored in the Apple sphere. They work and I've never had an issue with them, but I'm sure there are many phones that work as well and maybe even have more features that I would never use.
pixel 4 lyfe (or at least until the note is ever a reasonable price again)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom