Photographer serving DFW Houston and Austin (1 Viewer)

Solouisiana

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm a Dallas TX based photographer I specialize in portrait photography including engagement,weddings,and Family portraits. I will provide a non rushed professional experience to all my customers.

Please feel free to follow me on your favorite social media sites. JWJ Photo Creations If you have any questions about my work or would like to speak about working together please don't hesitate to use the contact me link on website which you will find below.
First I would to speak with the client to grasp and idea of what he client is looking for when there requesting my services.

I work with clients that have seen my work or we have worked together previously.

Potential clients should love my work before considering working with me, so we will have a successful photoshoot and perfect ending product.

I'm a portrait photographer but not limited to portrait photography open to new ideas, I shoot engagements, family events, kids, and head shots.

Prices will be discussed once we can meet and come to an agreement your idea of a perfect photoshoot.
I Look forward to speaking and hopefully work with you WHO DAT FANS!

Website-jwjphotocreations.com
Facebook-www.facebook.com/jwjphotocreations
instagram-jwjphotocreations
twitter-jwj_photo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom