Photos of the New Orleans Park Clean Up from the Baltimore Game (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'll post more photos later.

As you can see, we were greatly out-numbered by Baltimore fans. We need your help this Saturday.

Anyone know how I can make that photo bigger?

Attachments

• Baltimore Park Clean Up-001.jpg
    Baltimore Park Clean Up-001.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 447
I fixed it for ya...:ezbill:

attachment.php

Attachments

• RedneckGathering.jpg
    RedneckGathering.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 82
We have a ton of replies to the guy getting bit by a dog.

Can I just get at least 1 or 2 volunteers for the park clean up this Saturday?

Great work you're doing - I hope you'll get some people for this saturday. :9:

If there's going to be a park clean-up before the Redskins game, then PM me the details and I'll be there for sure. What would I need to bring ? At what time do the cleanup usually start ? How long does it last ? Just trying get an idea on how much time to set aside for this, during our visit.

We have a ton of replies to the guy getting bit by a dog.

Can I just get at least 1 or 2 volunteers for the park clean up this Saturday?

Man, that would be great to be able to help but I work on Saturday mornings until 11am and usually leave for New Orleans about 12pm-1pm. There just isn't a way for us to be there before then.....

Sorry man!

Jay, I still have 2 friends hoping to volunteer for next Saturday (Nov. 25th). Please post information about any activities scheduled for that day as soon as you hear anything. Thanks!

I've got something going on in the morning, but I'm gonna try to make it. What tools, supplies are needed?

Great work you're doing - I hope you'll get some people for this saturday. :9:

If there's going to be a park clean-up before the Redskins game, then PM me the details and I'll be there for sure. What would I need to bring ? At what time do the cleanup usually start ? How long does it last ? Just trying get an idea on how much time to set aside for this, during our visit.

Great! There should be one before the Redskins game. It usually starts at either 10:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m.

I've got something going on in the morning, but I'm gonna try to make it. What tools, supplies are needed?

You shouldn't need any tools at all. A pair of gloves would be a good idea. My wife reminded me that my daughter's birthday is tomorrow so I cannot make it. If you go, please take pictures and post them here.

Any other volunteers?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom