PI for our receivers (1 Viewer)

How many PI calls have gone our way on offense the last 3 years? I literally can’t think of any
How about Encroachment calls??? Granted, our OLine can help themselves out by not standing up and pointing to the offender EVERY DAMN TIME!!! Has that ever worked for them? How about, for once, give a natural blocking reaction a try!!!

How about Encroachment calls??? Granted, our OLine can help themselves out by not standing up and pointing to the offender EVERY DAMN TIME!!! Has that ever worked for them? How about, for once, give a natural blocking reaction a try!!!
The problem is when they DON’T do it and then the guy two guys down does it. If they all did it, we get the flag. The guard on the opposite side jumps, that’sa false start. You saw it today the guard realized it too late and pointed

Great question. Does anyone have access to PI calls for and against. I honestly can’t remember any in recent years.

I recall a couple but its been very few, this is also how you fix an outcome, instead of calling PI, just call defensive holding, theirs been some of them now.

So far this year we have had 1 PI and 1 illegal contact go in our favor. Alternatively we have had 9 of those same types of penalties go against us.

Source is nflpenalties.com

So far this year we have had 1 PI and 1 illegal contact go in our favor. Alternatively we have had 9 of those same types of penalties go against us.

Source is nflpenalties.com
So our roster is filled with Bama players. Ohio State players. And this year elllsssuu’s. They forgot how to play when they joined the Saints

Now 10 to 1. It was offsetting but negated a offensive pi on Seattle lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom