PI needs to reviewable after this season. (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is ridiculous and has no business in this day and age for these bad calls.

I understand 2 of those 3 were probably PI.

But you can call PI on every play. The fact that they made all those calls, in the endzone, all on balls that weren't getting caught regardless, is just unbelievable. All 3 were badly underthrown.

This has to be fixed in the offseason. Either make them reviewable or make it so underthrown balls can not result in PI.

Those calls were PI but they do need to change the rules so they can be reviewable. Games should not be decided on non reviewable plays.

As Daryl Johnston correctly pointed out several times, it's the inconsistency. What is not a PI in the first quarter is suddenly a PI near the end of the half. What is not a PI early in the 3rd ends up being one late in the 4th. It's maddening. Not only are the officials being swayed by the moment, the DB's have no clue what their boundaries are because the measuring stick keeps moving around on them.

I understand 2 of those 3 were probably PI.

But you can call PI on every play. The fact that they made all those calls, in the endzone, all on balls that weren't getting caught regardless, is just unbelievable. All 3 were badly underthrown.

This has to be fixed in the offseason. Either make them reviewable or make it so underthrown balls can not result in PI.

The one on Vaccaro was horrendous on a 4th down no less.

Did you see the pass interference call in the Ravens @ Giants game? Almost cost them the game. Go check it out, embarrassing.

always thought that if the defender turns his head around and makes a play for the ball it isn't pass interference.

I don't think it needs to be at all! The game has already slowed down too much that would be obnoxious. I hate PI like the rest of yall but it's part of the game and reviewing penalties opens up doors we do not want. Remember that goes both ways and how would yall feel of penalties overthrown or thrown against us AFTER a replay?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom