***Pic of the pink cleats Adidas wants Bush to wear***(MERGED) (1 Viewer)

I am wearing my pink polo while watching the game this weekend. Wifey is wearing her pink jersey.

It's an awful disease and hits women in a very vulnerable area.

Wear the pink.

still more manly than this
rwilliamsdress_i.jpg

God forbid it, but if his mother, sister, wife, daughter were diagnosed with breast cancer, he would feel plenty keen on them. Its not about the color, its about the cause.

This ^!!! I think they're disgusting. But maybe that'll just make them more noticable and talk talked about. In turn, bringing mire awareness to the cause.

just having some friendly chatter with the opposition.
Bush was a bad pick. not worth the 2nd overall pick in the draft
texans did the right thing with super mario

I think that is still TBD kind of...most people don't give him much credit bc of the expectations but if you look at his overall numbers...they speak for themselves...

he has gained in total nearly 4k yards (rushing, passing, punts) in 3 seasons (injured for most of last year)...with 25 touchdowns...he causes defenses fits, makes coaches scheme to stop him and pulls people toward him so others get open....he is a good blocker too...

It's not like Reggie is trying to make a fashion statement. Everyone will know the reason for his wearing them.

Besides,... if he has a 300+ yard day in the Dome Sunday, I doubt if anyone here would want him to take them off... ever!!!

:hihi:

and then the fines would start to pile up...maybe this is the EXACT reason reggie doesn;t want to wear them.

Run reggie Run.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom