***Pic of the pink cleats Adidas wants Bush to wear***(MERGED) (1 Viewer)

Whoa, those are hideous. I'd have to man up & wear them though, if I was Reggie.

just having some friendly chatter with the opposition.
Bush was a bad pick. not worth the 2nd overall pick in the draft
texans did the right thing with super mario

Go away. You're making Jets fans look bad.

Drew is wearing gloves because that's what people are looking at. Reggie should wear the cleats, because that's what we'll be looking at. Won't be able to see it, but it'll be great.

Are these available to the general public? I coach a kickball team and our colors are Pink and Black. I NEED some of these....

Since they auction off the pink stuff that players wear for breast cancer I hope he wears both. I wish Shockey and Colston and Grant and PT and and and..... had manned up and agreed to wear pink too

It wasn't about "manning up," the league selected who would wear pink.

Are these available to the general public? I coach a kickball team and our colors are Pink and Black. I NEED some of these....
People wear cleats and gloves in kickball? Kickball has come a long way since I played.

The shoes will all be up for auction (with the proceeds going to a breast cancer charity) after the players are done with them. You can wear a pair at the very least.

just having some friendly chatter with the opposition.
Bush was a bad pick. not worth the 2nd overall pick in the draft
texans did the right thing with super mario

how's gholston turning out for ya? he was a bad pick. not worth the 6th overall in the draft. every team did the right thing going with someone else.

maybe Reggie Bush as of now isn't what everyone thought he would be - but he isn't finished yet

3249237430_494471ebd3.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom