***Pic of the pink cleats Adidas wants Bush to wear***(MERGED) (1 Viewer)

SaintlyAgenda

Cam Jordan Fan Club
Reaction score
He doesn't seem too keen on them......and I can't say that I blame him.

Ok here are the cleats they want me to wear in support of Breast Cancer Awareness but I do know? Opinions... The gloves might be enough..

Attachments

• 33241505.jpg
    33241505.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 180
alwosayb @reggie_bush How can gloves be enough? This is a great cause and at least you won't get fined like your rookie year for cleats.

alwosayb @reggie_bush You should be honored that you are a player that what color cleats you wear will help bring awareness to a terrible disease

Yeah. Reggie Bush really needs something to make him run faster. Yeah.

in straight line speed? no
in football speed? yes

he averages 3.7 yards a carry Career and never averaged over 4 YPC a season

in contrast leon averages 4.8 YPC career and never avergaed under 4.3 a season and averaged 5+ two out of 4 years

in football speed? yes

in contrast leon averages 4.8 YPC career and never avergaed under 4.3 a season and averaged 5+ two out of 4 years

Yeah but no one gives a **** about Leon Washington, and here you are on a Saints board overly concerned about Reggie Bush's cleats.

So :idunno:

Did you really need to turn this thread into a debate over Reggie Bush and Leon Washington?

**I was going to add my comment about the comparison between the 2 players, but then I would be doing exactly what I was complaining about.

in football speed? yes

:jpshakehead:

I'm sure there is a thread SOMEWHERE on this forum where that belongs.......but it's NOT this thread.

Yeah but no one gives a **** about Leon Washington, and here you are on a Saints board overly concerned about Reggie Bush's cleats.

So :idunno:

just having some friendly chatter with the opposition.
Bush was a bad pick. not worth the 2nd overall pick in the draft
texans did the right thing with super mario

just having some friendly chatter with the opposition.
Bush was a bad pick. not worth the 2nd overall pick in the draft
texans did the right thing with super mario

Once again, wrong thread. There is a search feature on this forum. Use it to find where the posts belong because it's not here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom