***Pic of the pink cleats Adidas wants Bush to wear***(MERGED) (2 Viewers)

just having some friendly chatter with the opposition.
Bush was a bad pick. not worth the 2nd overall pick in the draft
texans did the right thing with super mario

This is not the place to argue about Reggie so **** off!!

Now back to the OP. For me, it's a little too much pink and a little bright. Just the stripes and a softer pink wouldn't be too bad.

Tahat is friendly chatter? This is among the most debated topics on SR.com and you are now going to turn yet another thread into the same exact debate? "Was Reggie worth the 2nd overall pick?" That really is completely unnecessary. You are simply trolling and trying to get a negative reaction from us here on this board. If you want to debate that topic then go post in one of the countless threads about that topic, don't turn another thread into the same topic.

And on another note, Reggie is looked at as a bust by many fans outside of the Saints fanbase. There is one key reason for this, that being the fact that he was being compared to the likes of Barry Sanders when he was coming out of college Any player who is drafted with expectations of being the BEST ever at his position without ever playing a down professionally is absolutely destined to become a "bust," as he is known around the league. Is Mario Williams the BEST defensive end ever? No. So therefore maybe he should be considered a "bust" and "overrated" as well.

Terribly ignorant.

How can you say reggie was a bad pick? His TD total is pretty dang good not to mention his receptions. Most of all defenses key on him and it opens everything else up. Don't listen to the media hype on the bust label. Check the stats and importance to team.

Since they auction off the pink stuff that players wear for breast cancer I hope he wears both. I wish Shockey and Colston and Grant and PT and and and..... had manned up and agreed to wear pink too

Dude seriously.....Reggie went off the first season he was here in New Orleans as Sanchez is trying to do in New York.

Don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch.

I stand by Reggie because he is the top athlete in the NFL. Go to sleep, read some biased NYC hyped media, and then come back to this forum after the game on Sunday and tell me what you think about Reggie.

P.S. He'll be the guy in pink cleats outrunning every player on your team.....including Reavis

It's clear to me that some of you are avoiding the obvious issue here. It's after labor day so we're not talking spring flowers colors here, and somebody corporate hack wants Reg to wear BOTH pink gloves and pink cleats. Now, if it were only the cleats on the shoe bottoms that are pink, I'd say go for it, but, girlfriend, with the neutral black and flashy gold, you'll want just a touch of color, no more. The gloves by themselves are a great accessory, and if when you are running down the field everyone could see just a touch of pink on the bottoms of the shoes, well, that's just cool, but the pink on the top as well is just too much, especially for fall.

Why don't you go back to a Jets board instead of instigating here. Your arguement about Bush being a bad pick because Mario is better if ridiculous considering Mario was gone before our pick anyway. All you Jets' fans sure were salivating at a chance to get him.

It's clear to me that some of you are avoiding the obvious issue here. It's after labor day so we're not talking spring flowers colors here, and somebody corporate hack wants Reg to wear BOTH pink gloves and pink cleats. Now, if it were only the cleats on the shoe bottoms that are pink, I'd say go for it, but, girlfriend, with the neutral black and flashy gold, you'll want just a touch of color, no more. The gloves by themselves are a great accessory, and if when you are running down the field everyone could see just a touch of pink on the bottoms of the shoes, well, that's just cool, but the pink on the top as well is just too much, especially for fall.
:hihi: Got it!

in straight line speed? no
in football speed? yes

he averages 3.7 yards a carry Career and never averaged over 4 YPC a season

in contrast leon averages 4.8 YPC career and never avergaed under 4.3 a season and averaged 5+ two out of 4 years

Howd this go from Breast Cancer to Leon Washington and Reggie Bush? You know in your heart Reggie is better than Leon no matter what the stats say. He is more dynamic. He is a better KR. Better PR. and he is overshadowed by an old, no so great RB like THomas Jones. Go talk **** on your own boards jack ***.

Your coach needs to be the one worried about Breast Cancer, the mother ****er has boobs like an 85 year old woman.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom