Pics from Buffalo, etc... (1 Viewer)

jdf

Where's Beaver?
Reaction score
Had a good time in Buffalo, major kudos to Mr and Mrs Blue for providing the transportation and fine company. Most fans were decent. lots of booing and jabs but all in good fun. A few jerks were around, but lots more Who Dats than them. Nice to briefly meet Atalnta Saint, Syracuse Saint and Jay in Buffalo. Thanks to Kevin for all the tips as well. Here are some pics from today.

Attachments

• 100_3924.JPG
    100_3924.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_3929.JPG
    100_3929.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 100_3968.JPG
    100_3968.JPG
    210.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 100_3948.JPG
    100_3948.JPG
    234.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 100_3998.JPG
    100_3998.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
There was a pretty large group of us behind the bench before the game and after the stands emptied in the last 5 minutes. Lots of Reggie jersey's out there but my wife and I were both "Archie's". We actually ended up sitting beside a couple from Picayune who came up for their Anniversary to see the game and go to Niagara Falls. Ran into several other groups that made the trip up as well.

Attachments

• tg1.jpg
    tg1.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 100_3918.JPG
    100_3918.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_3920.JPG
    100_3920.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 100_3921.JPG
    100_3921.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_3937.JPG
    100_3937.JPG
    202.5 KB · Views: 16
jdf, nice meeting you. Had fun too.

Sat by some real jerks who even called my 11 year old son a M**f*er just for being a Saints fan. Luckily, mostly for me because i would have gotten myself thrown out, I didn't see who did it and my son wouldn't tell me because he knew that I would have lost my temper. On the way in one clown said to bunch of us walking in that he was going to have us build him a levee outside his house after the Bills kicked our as*es. Unbeleivable...

My son, who was upset after that, got Reggie's gloves. Reggie ran over to the sideline in the last minute of the game and handed them right to him. Coach Payton signed his jersey too.

I will try to get some pictures on later tonight.

Last edited:
jdf, nice meeting you. Had fun too. Sat by some real jerks who even called my 11 year old son a M**f*er just for being a Saints fan. Luckily, mostly for me because i would have gotten myself thrown out, I didn't see who did it and my son wouldn't tell me because he knew that I would have lost my temper.

My son, who was upset after that, got Reggie's gloves. He ran over to the sideline in the last minute of the game and handed them right to him. Coach Payton signed his jersey too.

Sadly I must admit the only jerks around us were friggin' Canadians :)

But a woman from Buffalo beside us ripped them a new one a shut them up good.

I must say that Bills fans are lacking any creativity whatsoever in their insults. I got the usual Katrina jokes, boos, and one group even called the 3 of us homosexuals. On the way back to the car, everyone was quiet because they knew they got punished save for one ******* that challenged the 3 of us to play him in football. 3 on 1. He began to give me a shoulder and eventually pushed twice. It's amazing how one idiot ruins the reputation of thousands of people.

I was there..Great game, the bills fan were tough. I was sitting in the endzone by the tunnel and I was literally told to go F myself 100 times, a bunch of Katrina remarks. A lot Kim kardashian jokes to Reggie, mole jokes about Brees. They really hate T.O there

But the best thing i heard all day was a Bills fan saying "WOW, we have the same record as the Detroit Lions" ha

Man..I took some serious abuse yesterday! I was in section 127 which I soon realized was a big season ticket holder section and they were not pleased when I walked down the aisle in my Ellis jersey. I was cool with the "A_ _hole" chants and the questioning of my "sexual preference", but a couple losers tried to get pushy on 2 separate occasions. One guy kept trying to shove a Bills hat on my head at half time while I was waiting for a friend to have a cigarette. After asking nicley 2 times, I took his hat and threw it into the crowd. Not smart on my part considering the sea of blue I was in, but I don't like guys getting physical. Luckily, I'm about 6'2" and about 270 lbs or I probably wouldn't have made it back to my seat!

The worst was about 9 minutes into the 1st when security came down and asked me to follow them upstairs. When I got up there, they said they had complaints about my profanity, which was completely bogus. 1st of all, I NEVER curse at games. Too many little ones in the crowds and as a Dad, I find it disrespectful. 2nd, I would not be so dumb as to curse with 75,000 hostile fans around me! I had a good chat with security and just asked that they do there job and recognize that some folks may complain because of my shirt and my "Who Dats", but that is certainly not profane. I was put "on watch" for the rest of the game, but had no other security issues. Crazy stuff!

Funny how quiet everybody was on my way out though!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom