Picture of the day. Porter and Gregg Williams (1 Viewer)

It means that if we won this game then so did ATL against us and so did we against Minny last year. Essentially whoever wins wins.

Well, yea. I think that's pretty clear, huh? Anyone who says the Saints should have beaten the Falcons just does not understand football. Good teams don't shoot themselves in the foot, and the Saints were not a good team that day.

Well, yea. I think that's pretty clear, huh? Anyone who says the Saints should have beaten the Falcons just does not understand football. Good teams don't shoot themselves in the foot, and the Saints were not a good team that day.

I really wish I could neg rep you for this...but I can't.

My favorite pics from the game that have not been shown yet:

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

The Saints shouldn't be feeling too good about this win because they won the game only by the grace of God. This team lost that game in reality and need to realize how lucky they were to win it and stop acting like idiots and get focused or they'll wind up losing to another chump team along the way and miss the playoffs.

3 out of 101 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post useful?

Some things are better typed, then deleted before hitting the "Submit Reply" button.

The Saints shouldn't be feeling too good about this win because they won the game only by the grace of God. This team lost that game in reality and need to realize how lucky they were to win it and stop acting like idiots and get focused or they'll wind up losing to another chump team along the way and miss the playoffs.

Yea well then the falcons should feel that way about their whole season. Such a STUPID comment. We won a few games that way last year and won the superbowl.

Team has to get focused, never been a problem lately.
Fans can act however they want, just support the team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom