Picture of the day. Porter and Gregg Williams (1 Viewer)

198507803.jpg

The Saints shouldn't be feeling too good about this win because they won the game only by the grace of God. This team lost that game in reality and need to realize how lucky they were to win it and stop acting like idiots and get focused or they'll wind up losing to another chump team along the way and miss the playoffs.

you had money on the game or something. because i guess u didnt watch the same game as everyone else. it wasnt luck they just didnt give up at the end.

The Saints shouldn't be feeling too good about this win because they won the game only by the grace of God. This team lost that game in reality and need to realize how lucky they were to win it and stop acting like idiots and get focused or they'll wind up losing to another chump team along the way and miss the playoffs.

Congrats on the worst post in the history of the interwebs. Winners find ways to win (49ers in the 80's). Losers give games away at crucial times (Lions last 40+ years).

The Saints forced 6 fumbles and recovered only one. They had a strip sack turned into a 5 yard gain because the ball bounced right into Martellus Bennet's hands. The refs missed a blatant holding call on Austin's 60 yarder (so blatant even Aikman and Buck agreed on it).

And the Saints got lucky? Pathetic post.

umad.jpg

:covri:

Jerry Jones...is that you?

Yeah I'm really bummed about the NFCCG last year. We really lost that one too. I guess you and me are the only ones don't feel right about winning the Super Bowl knowing that we really shouldn't have been there in first place.

Let all the other idiots celebrate. :aargh: We know the score.

Bah Humbug!!!!

( shouldn't have to say but, I'm being sarcastic here.)

What does this even mean? The Saints beat the Boys and lost to the Falcons. Who is talking about the Falcons game?

It means that if we won this game then so did ATL against us and so did we against Minny last year. Essentially whoever wins wins.

I did a GIS for "brees kneel down" for the victory formation picture as my favorite of the game

WARNING!

DO NOT DO THAT. THE SEARCH IS NOT SAFE.

See you guys in a few hours...

HaHa...must have had a bundle on the Saints at -4...:hihi:

Sheesh dude, you sound like an LSU fan. Everybody knows that unless LSU wins by 30 points, then they actually lost. :jpshakehead: <!-- / message -->
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript src="clientscript/sktimer.js"></SCRIPT>Since SB44 Win!!
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript>TargetDate3518380 = "02/07/2010 08:00 PM";CountActive3518380 = true;skpostid3518380 = 'cntdwn3518380';CountStepper3518380 = +1;LeadingZero3518380 = false;DisplayFormat3518380 = "%%D%% Days, %%H%% Hours
%%M%% Minutes, %%S%% Seconds.";FinishMessage3518380 = "Since SB44 Win!!";startSkTimer(TargetDate3518380,FinishMessage3518380,CountStepper3518380,LeadingZero3518380,DisplayFormat3518380,CountActive3518380,TargetDate3518380,skpostid3518380);</SCRIPT>291 Days, 21 Hours
54 Minutes, 56 Seconds.

HEHEHE, SO TRUE DUDE !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom