Picture of the day. Porter and Gregg Williams (1 Viewer)

BHM

Can't please 'em all
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
9076114-standard.jpg

Seems we forgot about this play as well. I did not see it discussed but here is a great shot of the pitch from Brees.

9076102-standard.jpg

Seems we forgot about this play as well. I did not see it discussed but here is a great shot of the pitch from Brees.

9076102-standard.jpg

If Brett Favre had made the exact same play it would be on a 24 hour loop on ESPN and NFLN.

This one has to be up there!!!
ARLINGTON, TX - NOVEMBER 25: Kicker David Buehler #18 of the Dallas Cowboys reacts after missing a field goal to tie the game in the final seconds of the fourth quarter against the New Orleans Saints.

Attachments

• 6b848ef61be4c5a443d885f7ea0da9f4-getty-98753264ms009_new_orleans_s.jpg
    6b848ef61be4c5a443d885f7ea0da9f4-getty-98753264ms009_new_orleans_s.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 81
Unlike Matt Ryan, Bueler takes his immodium before a game.

If Brett Favre had made the exact same play it would be on a 24 hour loop on ESPN and NFLN.

Sad but oh so true. Dude would have been player of the week for that play. Headline would have read...

Despite his crushed and mangled ankle, Favre makes miraculous game winning pitch.

I did a GIS for "brees kneel down" for the victory formation picture as my favorite of the game

WARNING!

DO NOT DO THAT. THE SEARCH IS NOT SAFE.

In a game "chock-a-block" FULL of SAINTS highlights, you'd think THIS play would make it to the reel but for some reason, as SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS, Our SAINTS just aren't garnering ANY love from the media.

The comment about Farve is true and had Kitna made that play, again, sickeningly over-hyped at how GREAT the 'girls are and just how wonderful and "heads up" of a play this is made by a 38 year old QB blah...blah,blah.... blah, blah!

Drew's just The SUPERBOWL MVP from last year! Where is the respect from the media? I sure a hell KNOW The League gets it! Then, Our "O"-Line is playing so freak'in well at protecting Drew and he feels so comfortable with them THAT should be mentioned more but we may as well get used to it! Looks like this is just the way it's going to be for the rest of the season.............until Jan.!

"brees kneel down" for the victory formation picture as my favorite of the game

This ^^

Or the one where Devery caught the the long pass while the defender had a rear naked choke on him. (I wouldn't do a search on that one either).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom