Picture on Brees' wall? (1 Viewer)

iamsaved

ready!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me who is on this picture behind him? I happen to notice it. Looks like Michael Jackson lol.

Attachments

• 14956643_1192039644176932_243559208057333804_n.jpg
    14956643_1192039644176932_243559208057333804_n.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 141
I am going with a Voodoo poster of Matt Ryan. He normally uses it to throw darts at, but apparently he has been too busy rooting for Soccer to fill Matty Ice full of holes. Come on Drew... Priorities!!

The painted face and tambourine tell me that it is an original painting of a New Orleans musician or street performer.

Also, they need to get #10 Pulisic jerseys. I'm really tired of starting off fubol' conversations with "Well, Bradley played like crap again............"

The painting was done by a friend of mine named Daniel Price who was killed in his early twenties. He was unfortunately shot in San Francisco during a robbery gone wrong in front of his wife. The case was never solved. He was a young and extremely talented artist and is missed. His dad is a neighbor of Drew's and Drew supports the memorial/ fund his dad puts on called "Home for the Holidays" at House of Blues. The money raised gets donated to Nocca. His artwork is for sale and all money gets donated. It's pretty unbelievable. Daniel Price Memorial | Gallery

The painting was done by a friend of mine named Daniel Price who was killed in his early twenties. He was unfortunately shot in San Francisco during a robbery gone wrong in front of his wife. The case was never solved. He was a young and extremely talented artist and is missed. His dad is a neighbor of Drew's and Drew supports the memorial/ fund his dad puts on called "Home for the Holidays" at House of Blues. The money raised gets donated to Nocca. His artwork is for sale and all money gets donated. It's pretty unbelievable. Daniel Price Memorial | Gallery

Wow! Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom