Pictures From Atlanta (1 Viewer)

ridgeben

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Guys,
Daguirre and I went down to Atlanta and tailgated with everyone and the famous Saints bus. We had a blast. Here are some pictures and short comments about each one.

The first picture is me and Daguirre84 and the Bus. If you have not seen that thing you have to check it out. It is a Saints fans dream. Very nice, and very cool people that brought it up.

The second picture is 4 falcon fans that actually had seats that were higher up than ours. They were real fired up before the game, but not long after kickoff they were booing Mike Vick with the rest of the Falcons fans. Those guys our on a sinking ship.

The third picture is a Saints fan that sold his Reggie Bush jersey to a falcons fan as the game was ending. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen so I took a picture of it.

The fourth picture was a girl from New Orleans that was dating a guy from Atlanta. She was giving him hell the whole way down the ramps. Watching her beat him up about how bad the Falcons are and how good the Saints are was worth the trip.

Attachments

• Late November 040.jpg
    Late November 040.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 174
  • Late November 055.jpg
    Late November 055.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 157
  • Late November 058.jpg
    Late November 058.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Late November 061.jpg
    Late November 061.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 164
good to see you cats man...

we ended up getitng invited to my buddies sky box at the half...

Had a blast tailgating with DeathFromAbove, what a tailgate. Didnt make it to the SR tailgate, we were on the other siude of the world.

good to see you cats man...

we ended up getitng invited to my buddies sky box at the half...

Had a blast tailgating with DeathFromAbove, what a tailgate. Didnt make it to the SR tailgate, we were on the other siude of the world.

Yeah it was a great time. Know what makes me laugh, is how much the media is still protecting Mike Vick after his play and actions. I had a good time encouraging the Falcons fans to boo their quarterback. Thank god for Drew Brees!

Yeah it was a great time. Know what makes me laugh, is how much the media is still protecting Mike Vick after his play and actions. I had a good time encouraging the Falcons fans to boo their quarterback. Thank god for Drew Brees!

Were you the guy that Mike Vick flipped off? The Altanta fans say he flipped off a Saints fan!

Were you the guy that Mike Vick flipped off? The Altanta fans say he flipped off a Saints fan!

I tell you what, if I had been down there he may have flipped me off. I had a few Falcons fans that probably wanted to flip me off. But from my seats he would have needed super duper hearing to hear the stuff I was saying.

I hate the Falcons...

I wish I could have gotten over to the bus, where you guys were! I parked on the opposite side of the dome and CNN Center. I would have been way to far to walk, but I'm glad you guys had fun.

My wife and I got some "WHO DAT" chants started as we were leaving. I couldn't belive how much my wife got into it! She was high-fiving and yelling...it was great! I think I've finally turned her into a Saints fan. God, I love beating the Falcons.

I've attached a picture of our view from the first row of Section 348. (It's from my cell phone, so it's kind of blurry.) I sat next to a Saints fan and his son, who drove over from Slidel.

Attachments

• SaintsView.jpg
    SaintsView.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 66
There were a ton of Saints fans from Atlanta there with their significan others. As a matter of fact, saw a few UGA students wearing black and gold proudly yesterday.

I passed the bus on my way to my inlaws Friday. That think looks nice.

What made it great was that all the Saints fans stayed til the end. Basically one big Who Dat chant on the way out...

That bus has to be the coolest thing I have ever seen or imagined or hallucinated!

Here are a couple more shots of the bus, Thanks again SaintMike for hosting the party. Thanks to Steltz02 for picking up our Popeyes and it was great meeting Mayberry Saint!!!

Attachments

• DSCN0774.jpg
    DSCN0774.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCN0775.jpg
    DSCN0775.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 33

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom