Pierre is sending a message!! [MERGED: The Pierre Thomas Thread] (1 Viewer)

Pierre talking about playing while Ill

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2009/09/new_orleans_saints_running_bac_2.html

Got felt sick last monday and it got bad Saturday evening. Stomache virus, throwing up, felt real sick and could barely eat or drink. Received a lot of fluids before the game. Didn't really do the walkthrough but only some light stretching before the game. Still feels a little sick

Considering the above interview I'm impressed with what he accomplished yesterday. To play through that and still have a 2 TD +100 yards game is amazing

some of PT's best games are when he is banged up. this game, and going back to the chicago game when he played with cracked ribs. that is the sign of a warrior and earns respect from your teammates.

some of PT's best games are when he is banged up. this game, and going back to the chicago game when he played with cracked ribs. that is the sign of a warrior and earns respect from your teammates.

So should we employ someone whose only job is to smack PT in the ribs with a hammer once a week to make sure he has a big game? :hihi:

PT has been doing this since his rookie year. Over and over again he's gained yards that aren't there with his vision, power, and agility. The more rushes he gets a game, the better statistically his ypc become. The problem I've had is the previous lack of committment by SP to getting him the football, which has no doubt subsided. We are in great shape with him and Mike Bell being the primary ball carriers, can't wait to see this rushing offense get even better with both healthy.

You know, I just found out he was sick during that game, this morning. I noticed something Sunday and mentioned it to my buddy, "Does Thomas look..... Wrong, to you?"

There was a sideline shot of him waiting at the huddle, and he was looking kinda skyward with an absolutely sick look on his face.

And now I know why. Just makes me like Deucey Thricey even more!

Check my join date and then come ask me whether or not I am a Saints' fan. Kevin Faulk is an excellent comparison, WHICH I HAVE USED SEVERAL TIMES, when the 80% of the board was telling me he was the next Barry Sanders or Gale Sayers a couple of years ago.
Ok ok...so he's not worthless then, lol. BTW start date on SR means nothing to me as far as how much of a Saints fan you are....I mean, I've only been on since last year, but I've been a fan of the Saints since I was 6yrs old. With that said, I was only asking the question b/c you brought up all that stuff about Vick and the Falcons.

he had a great game but what cannot be ignored in his efforts were the holes that the Line opened. even Payton commented on the fact the holes were bigger in the 2nd half then the first.

its amazing the difference between pierre and bush. looks like coach may have given up on reggies twinkletoes in the second half and it saved us the game. bush should never take a handoff ever again

Please leave Reggie alone. He will be just fine. I have no problem with him running the ball.

he had a great game but what cannot be ignored in his efforts were the holes that the Line opened. even Payton commented on the fact the holes were bigger in the 2nd half then the first.

maybe they were, but the main thing is he got it done. he took that game over, thats what big time players do. besides, its not like he hasnt proven that he can run in this league.

PT actually sent a message back in 2007. People keep losing the memo.
Right. I never stopped believing in him. I believe he deserves to be the starter, with Bell complimenting him. Lets not pit our RB's against each other, a three headed monster is a great problem to have. They could all have pro bowl years if they stay healthy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom