Pierre is sending a message!! [MERGED: The Pierre Thomas Thread] (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
He's not done yet! Alot of people have been excited about Mike Bell, but he is not going down without a fight!!! Its going to be great when both are on the field! Just when you thought our Offense couldn't be any more dangerous!!! Lets give Pierre his props!! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Thank God For Pierre Thomas

1st game back after missing sooo many an he hasn't lost ANYTHING.

Pierre Thomas is a top-5 running back in the NFL, easily. Great to have our starter back, he blew this game wide open0.

14 Rushes, 126 yds, 2 TDs....IN ONE HALF!!!!

AMAZING!!!

Pierre must have been reading some of the stupid threads! haha. Like "PT is done" and "Mike Bell is the best RB in the world" hahaha I LOVE PT23!!!!

Pierre is a monster, over 100yds in the 2nd half!! Amazing!1

pierre is more complete..if that makes sense...he can run, and CATCH which is something bell cant do...man im excited to have 3 great rbs and also LH isnt too bad either...

PT has always been a playmaker, he's a threat anytime he touches the ball. That's what he brings to the table. Mike Bell is a very strong runner and capable of moving the pile.

Be thrilled, we have an outstanding pair of running backs this season.

They'll be a great compliment to each other. Bell is such a physical runner that I think you want PT getting the lion's share of the carries and Bell for change or pace and tough yards plus he'll avoid some wear n' tear.

its amazing the difference between pierre and bush. looks like coach may have given up on reggies twinkletoes in the second half and it saved us the game. bush should never take a handoff ever again

Yeah, I think he really saved the game for us. We would've won no matter what me thinks but he made it look easy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom