Pierre is sending a message!! [MERGED: The Pierre Thomas Thread] (1 Viewer)

Im so glad PT had a great game, cause I was tired of the Mike Bell is carrying the run game threads, like PT was garbage all of a sudden, its Reggie and PT..Mike Bell is a capable #3 back and insurance for PT...they will spell each other, but its Reggie and PT as the 1-2 punch...he looked great, hard running style like he's 6'0 250lbs..but he's 5'10 215+lbs...

its amazing the difference between pierre and bush. looks like coach may have given up on reggies twinkletoes in the second half and it saved us the game. bush should never take a handoff ever again

Definitely could tell the difference Payton made at the half....and it paid off!!!

1st game back after missing sooo many an he hasn't lost ANYTHING.

Pierre Thomas is a top-5 running back in the NFL, easily. Great to have our starter back, he blew this game wide open0.

14 Rushes, 126 yds, 2 TDs....IN ONE HALF!!!!

AMAZING!!!

relax, put down the annointing oil

You could tell Payton wanted to rest his knee one more week. Went with the Hamilton/Bush Combo in the first half. Needed a spark for the second half, He follows his blocks very well, he did look slow to me though

PT, Bush and Hamilton all played really well today. Let's just be happy for that, eh? PT did have a monster game but the other two had great games as well. The run game was BEASTLY today

Props to Thomas...the dude ran like a fat kid to the buffet line!!! He ran like a crack head to the pipe...(all in a good way) Don't forget the contributions from Hamilton!!

its amazing the difference between pierre and bush. looks like coach may have given up on reggies twinkletoes in the second half and it saved us the game. bush should never take a handoff ever again

There is no reason to bag on Bush in this game. He was fine and we need all of them to get where we want. Bush did have 13 for 64 long before their D got tired.

1st game back after missing sooo many an he hasn't lost ANYTHING.

Pierre Thomas is a top-5 running back in the NFL, easily. Great to have our starter back, he blew this game wide open0.

14 Rushes, 126 yds, 2 TDs....IN ONE HALF!!!!

AMAZING!!!
Ditto! The Saints have never had this kind of problem: A stable of productive running backs, 4 deep (5 if you include Heath) - Who Dat, Baby!!

I'm glad I started him on my fantasy team amd if I win this week it would be because of him. There is something about this guy that makes him keep gaining yards and scoring touchdowns.

There is no reason to bag on Bush in this game. He was fine and we need all of them to get where we want. Bush did have 13 for 64 long before their D got tired.

I agree. When our team is this good, I ain't complaining. It is what it is. As long as we have either PT or Bell, we are fine.

Thomas ran well and I think reflects the style of Deuce. He learned from the best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom