Pierre Thomas' latest tweet (1 Viewer)

Drew doesn't tweet about it but I imagine him with a quiet, unnerving calm leading up to game day. Probably a pretty intense guy as the day nears.

Pierre is definately "whats up" as far as our run game goes.

I'm just as fired up about Sunday as him! Good luck Pierre, and go ahead and hang 205 rushing yards on that "unstoppable" Defense.

I know you can do it, especially with a heavy dose of carries!

Simply put...I absolutely love the guy as a football player. Hard worker and he seems to genuinely love the game. And he produces, when given the chance...go get 'em Pierre!

Drew doesn't tweet about it but I imagine him with a quiet, unnerving calm leading up to game day. Probably a pretty intense guy as the day nears.

Jeff Duncan made a comment that struck me as awesome. When describing the breakdown of the Lions game, when Drew constantly picked on one DB, he said as nice as Drew is off the field, he proved that he is a quiet assasin on the field.

I think that comes from years and years of people telling him he cant do this or that, and I love the fact he will shred you up, then shake your hand after. He has a quiet intensity thats unmatched, IMO.

I really like all our young backs, they each have their strengths and compliment each other well. On the field I think we'll see a lot of mixed packages depending on who is healthy and whose runningstyle matches the opponent defense best.

That said - I really love the way PT seems to put his heart into it - both on and off field. He has really bought into this team and its fans. You can feel his fire and his eagerness to go out and kick **** and he'll do even when injured and sick. I actually think the coaches and trainers have a hard time holding him back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom