Pierre Thomas' latest tweet (1 Viewer)

Drew doesn't tweet about it but I imagine him with a quiet, unnerving calm leading up to game day. Probably a pretty intense guy as the day nears.

This is an important game for Brees. I think there are still some people out there, including in the NFL, who think he can only play well in perfect conditions, indoors with a lead and without a lot of pressure in his face. In other words, they think he and the Saints are still a "finesse" team that will crumble when they get hit in the mouth. I think Brees is a pretty tough customer, but he can really solidify that image and take his team's confidence to a new level by beating the Jets, especially now that there are some who are saying this game will be a replay of the Saints-Ravens game of 2006.

Why can't we just have one of the best stables of running backs in the league? That seems to be helping us win games. :idunno:

You know fantasy football and sports media is more important then winning games right? How are you going to dominate there with a "share the wealth" backfield?

Fans can be like goldfish sometimes and seem to suffer short-term memory amnesia. Week 1 and week 2 Mike Bell was the best back we've ever had and Pierre Thomas hadn't done anything in this league. Now that Thomas is playing, it's the other way around.

Both of these guys are good, and as others have said, there's no need to compare them. They have two different running styles, bring different skill sets to the position, and both have pretty equal capability to punish a defense/close out a game. Period.

I think our Saints have finally caught onto the idea of RB by committee, which is what a lot of teams, who've went deep in the playoffs in the last few years have done, & no matter which one we may think is the best among them, the most important thing the Team is now ranked #2 in the league in rushing, that's powerful stuff.

The way the O-line is blocking right now, I think any good back could run behind them and be effective..:hihi:

Simply put...I absolutely love the guy as a football player. Hard worker and he seems to genuinely love the game. And he produces, when given the chance...go get 'em Pierre!

I think he's pretty awesome as a person, too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom