Pierre vs Reggie (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Pierre will do better than Reggie.And no I'm not just saying this because Pierre is my brother I just know what Pierre can do I've been there since day one and I know he is a good player with or without and o-line lol. But if this is the case will people on here still say play Reggie cause he get's paid more?So tell me is it about money or is it about winning?

b.c hes a better round player, he has the moves and great speed, he was one of the best in college ever, i do think pierre will be good though, but reggie is on a whole other level

Hold on now, lets let Pierre get a regular season carry before we start making claims like this.

b.c hes a better round player, he has the moves and great speed, he was one of the best in college ever, i do think pierre will be good though, but reggie is on a whole other level

OK I have not seen reggie play in college but tell me this did he share playing time with another RB on his team?

Small%20Anointing%20OIl.jpg

OK I have not seen reggie play in college but tell me this did he share playing time with another RB on his team?

Yea, Lendale White.

yea, he did, lendale white
and look what he still did
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GUx9ix-CxbM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GUx9ix-CxbM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
looks a lot better than your brother in college if you ask me
but your brother is still good

I have a feeling that Pierre will do better than Reggie.And no I'm not just saying this because Pierre is my brother I just know what Pierre can do I've been there since day one and I know he is a good player with or without and o-line lol. But if this is the case will people on here still say play Reggie cause he get's paid more?So tell me is it about money or is it about winning?

I am a fan of the Saints as a team and not just the players.I hope Pierre Thomas does do well when he plays because i want to see the team play well and win.If Thomas plays well it will because the offensive line did there job in blocking and opening up some running lanes for the running backs.This is a team game and for a running back or Quarterback to be sucessful they need a good line.A quarterback can not win with out a offensive line and a running back can not be a sucessful running back with out the help of his line.IMO no player can do it by himself it takes all the players doing there part.

LOL!

I think you are posting this 'just because Pierre is my brother"

These two players are a long way apart in ability. Pierre won't even be his backup. But, hey, good to see someone defend their brother.

Reality check time, though. Also, we are glad to have Pierre.

ddd

yea, he did, lendale white
and look what he still did

<OBJECT height=350 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GUx9ix-CxbM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></OBJECT></P>looks a lot better than your brother in college if you ask me
but your brother is still good

He had a good O-line Pierre didn't.

He had a good O-line Pierre didn't.

look at a few of the plays where he's out in the open field, alone, vs 4 or 5 defenders
he makes almost all of them miss nearly every single time
did your brother do that?

don't get me wrong, i'd love nothing more than for your brother to step up and be as good as Reggie, if not better, because god knows we need it, but the fact of the matter is, he most likely wont

i love that thomas is your brother and wish him all the best, in fact i wish your whole family all the best.i would like to see thomas get some action but only to spell Bush/stecker for a down or 2..im sure you think highly of your bro and i know he is a phenomonal athlete, but lets face it if any NFL player were your brother you would be in awe..NFL players are all freaks of nature(in a great way), but if Bush was your brother i believe you'd be singing a different tune

look at a few of the plays where he's out in the open field, alone, vs 4 or 5 defenders
he makes almost all of them miss nearly every single time
did your brother do that?

don't get me wrong, i'd love nothing more than for your brother to step up and be as good as Reggie, if not better, because god knows we need it, but the fact of the matter is, he most likely wont

Yea he did.And If my brother was on a better team he would have 200+ video's on youtube to show you that he did lol.

Yea he did.And If my brother was on a better team he would have 200+ video's on youtube to show you that he did lol.

ok well either way, look how good Reggie was in college, and look what he did in the nfl
he averaged, what, 2.5 ypc or something like that on rushes?

i don't doubt that your brother is good, but he hasn't even played a regular season game in the nfl, he doesn't know how fast these guys are, or how hard they hit, or anything like that
it takes time to get used to the nfl
and i know with time your brother will be a great rb, but not this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom