PierreThomas completed a full practice (1 Viewer)

I don't think he will play in Philly. Knee was swollen up and I think he will be 50/50 to go active. I say set him for another week. Let the Bell Cow and Lynell Da Hammer pound some heads...:mwink:

We need all the healthy players we can get down the stretch...

I wouldn't count on him to play and if he does, he'll probably be eased in similar to how Reggie was eased in last week.

I don't think he will play in Philly. Knee was swollen up and I think he will be 50/50 to go active. I say set him for another week. Let the Bell Cow and Lynell Da Hammer pound some heads...:mwink:

We need all the healthy players we can get down the stretch...

Yeah, Duncan said he had a big bag of ice on it afterwards too.

I'd REALLY rather he just sit until after the bye.

I'd seriously doubt he plays. No one can possibly be in game shape after completing their first full practice in 3 weeks. No reason to play him.

The brace and ice may be precautionary, or not. MCL sprain usually takes 2-3 weeks, so I think PT will could possibly play. If he does play, it will be sparingly.

I hope they start Bell and bring PT in to relieve him. Use PT sparingly so as not to hurt that knee.

I would prefer to see Pierre sit it out if he's not 100%. I really want to see what Mike Bell can do against a legit defense like Philly. If Bell goes for 100+ then SP will have to heavily consider leaving the "platoon" RB system and riding Bell. I feel this will be the scenario going forward, we'll see more Bush in the slot and 3rd and long situations. I believe PT will soon be the 3rd back and will only get 1-4 touches a game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom