Pilots report "guy in a jet pack" at 3K feet above LAX (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't be at 3000 feet unless I had absolute faith in my fuel gauge. I remember the days of shaking my motorcycle to see how much gas it had, or riding down the road and hearing the engine sputter. I go to reach down and flip the lever to reserve and....oops! Forgot to switch back to main the last time I did it and now I've been running on reserve :covri:

Might not be no damn reserve in that jetpack and the consequences are much more dire than pushing a motorcycle to the nearest gas station :hihi:
I believe the jet pack (one man jet plane), wear parachutes. šŸ˜‚

This is Frank Zapata working/demonstrating his invention to the ex-U.S Military. It is good up to 9,000 feet.

I do not think it would have been him, but rather someone else that has stolen the technology. It so, it could be a warning to the U.S. Just something else to have to worry about, especially when flying. In the midst of this pandemic and the airline industry struggles, I cannot imagine what would happen if someone with malicious intent would pull off something so dramatic and with terrorist intent. It would be really crippling. And it were not for the pandemic, election politics and all of the social problems we are having, this would be a top news story. Pretty scary stuff.

Jet Pack Guy Investigation Day 3: still no answers.

I cannot imagine what would happen if someone with malicious intent would pull off something so dramatic and with terrorist intent. It would be really crippling.

Like what, though? Iā€™m confused. What would a terrorist with a jet pack be able to do to a passenger jet in flight that he could not do with a small airplane or a helicopter or by just staying on the ground for that matter?

Like what, though? Iā€™m confused. What would a terrorist with a jet pack be able to do to a passenger jet in flight that he could not do with a small airplane or a helicopter or by just staying on the ground for that matter?

I think the idea is that he was there undetected except by pilot visual, so if terrorists get jet packs and get really good at flying said jet packs, they could make suicide jet pack attacks to bring down airliners.

I think the idea is that he was there undetected except by pilot visual, so if terrorists get jet packs and get really good at flying said jet packs, they could make suicide jet pack attacks to bring down airliners.

Mmmkaay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom