Pinata-Question (1 Viewer)

Saintlady

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Trying to fill one. Feeling stupid.

There is a clear sticker on it that says "Press here to fill."

I'm pressing, nothing is happening.

The other Pinatas I've filled had a little secret door opening to open and shut basically.

Am I supposed to push it really hard to where it punches through a hole?:dunno:

The last one I bought was holeless as well so I just cut a slit in the top with a knife and filled it that way. But if yours has a spot that says specifically push here then I would think it should push through. I think you need to put a little more rear-end into it. Or just ask a man to do it for you.

Thanks. I'm going to just go ahead then and make a hole through it, it is weaker in that spot than other areas. I'll find something to jab through it.

Next, I need to find a good stick(for hitting it). :)

Thanks. I'm going to just go ahead then and make a hole through it, it is weaker in that spot than other areas. I'll find something to jab through it.

Next, I need to find a good stick(for hitting it). :)
It's almost like you're talking dirty, but you're just not very good at it. Are you sure we're still talking about pinatas?

It's almost like you're talking dirty, but you're just not very good at it. Are you sure we're still talking about pinatas?

I was talking about pinatas, it's almost like you're trying to create something dirty that isn't there, but you didn't succeed. heh

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom