pinball machines (1 Viewer)

KulBreez

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This thread probably wont last long. but got a few questions. Where would one take a pinball machine for repair or call? what is yalls favorite pinball machines?​

Me I have a Terminator 2 pinball machine that I believe has a messed up board on it Williams pinball machines have alot of interchangeable parts but wondering how I would diagnose it for sure.​

High Speed. Best.ever.

would spend hours on that machine on 1 quarter.

try these folks....they sell the old arcade stand up machines and pinball.

Lakeside Electronic & Amusement Co.Lakeside Electronic & Amusement Co.
Place page

310 Covington Street
Madisonville, LA 70447-9684
(985) 845-7146

Fire pinball machine at Don Carters in Kenna. 1 quarter, a lil trip and play all night. Flip the score, then leave in the am with 50 credits on the machine. Once we learned how to "biff" it was on

matahari2.jpg

upper1.JPG

Used to play at Dottie's on Cameron as a kid almost very day.

This was my 2 favorites as a kid........

wizard-pinball-graphic.jpg
KISS+pinball+machine_overview1.jpg

matahari2.jpg

upper1.JPG

Used to play at Dottie's on Cameron as a kid almost very day.

I have this one. Also have Charlie's Angels and one called Blast off I think. One from the 60's that has the spin wheels for the score board

Posted on another thread, but I will look for the guy who worked on oure. He is out of NOLA. Check your battery pack on the main circuit board. A lot of time they will corrode onto the board

I have this one. Also have Charlie's Angels and one called Blast off I think. One from the 60's that has the spin wheels for the score board

Posted on another thread, but I will look for the guy who worked on oure. He is out of NOLA. Check your battery pack on the main circuit board. A lot of time they will corrode onto the board
changed the battery packs and checked the switches the cannon cant find home which at first i thought was a switch problem. according to the manual it can also be a chip problem on the board.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom