PIT v Tebow (1 Viewer)

One handicapped QB and one who is just bad. This will be a close one.

My God. Tebow actually threw a good pass and the receiver totally blows it up. I guess he was expecting a duck instead of a laser. LOL

I'm predicting this will be hands down the most boring playoff game of the season, with Rothlesberger hurt and Tebow being Tebow. That being said, I want the Steelers out, so I'm rooting for Tebow.

I'm predicting this will be hands down the most boring playoff game of the season, with Rothlesberger hurt and Tebow being Tebow. That being said, I want the Steelers out, so I'm rooting for Tebow.

Yeah, the fewer good teams left, the better.

It could be an interesting 4th- if it's a close game / Tebow.

I would love to see Saints vs Pitt in the Superbowl

Go Pitt!

It could be an interesting 4th- if it's a close game / Tebow.

I would love to see Saints vs Pitt in the Superbowl

Go Pitt!

Hell damn no. I want Brady. I want the other Manning brother first, but eventually I want Brady and Bellichek. Do the second one as the first one. Through the elite...:9:

I'm watching it, it is intriguing if nothing else. I've defended Tebow, but my God at some point he has got to start to hitting some of these easy passes. His TE didn't help him out on that long pass either, but man some of his missed passes are truly cringe worthy.

That was a nice throw but my god what a boring game. At least if you like scoring. :)

Hell damn no. I want Brady. I want the other Manning brother first, but eventually I want Brady and Bellichek. Do the second one as the first one. Through the elite...:9:

Yeah, I want the Saints defence to have worry about there 2TE. The worst offence the better.

Well well well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom